The unbeaten Green Bay Packers are expected to keep their three-game winning streak intact as they are favored by a touchdown against the winless Atlanta Falcons on Monday at Lambeau Field. The over/under is set at 56.5 for the game.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 2. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings.com.
- Packers games have gone over 58 points on all three occasions this season.
- Atlanta’s games have gone over 58 points two of three times this year (66.7%).
- The total for this matchup is 58 points– 12.7 fewer than the combined scoring average of the two teams.
- These two teams yield a combined 64.3 points per game– 6.3 higher than this total.
- The points total average for Packers games this season is 69– 11 points higher than the over/under.
- The average total for Falcons games is 66 points, eight more than this game’s over/under.
- The Packers score the most points in the league this season, while the Falcons’ offense puts up the sixth-most.
- Green Bay is the NFL’s 21st-ranked scoring defense while Atlanta is the 32nd-ranked.
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay has compiled a perfect 3-0 record against the spread this season.
- All of Green Bay’s games this year have gone over the point total.
Falcons Betting Insights
- Atlanta has a losing 1-2 record against the spread.
- All of Atlanta’s three games this year have gone over the point total .
Packers vs Falcons: Last 5 Meetings
- In the past five meetings, Green Bay holds a 3-2 record against Atlanta.
- Green Bay has outpaced Atlanta 154 points to 145 in the past five games.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|12/9/2018||Packers||344-300 ATL||34-20 GB|
|9/17/2017||Falcons||367-364 GB||34-23 ATL|
|10/30/2016||Falcons||367-331 ATL||33-32 ATL|
|12/8/2014||Packers||502-465 GB||43-37 GB|
|12/8/2013||Packers||334-285 GB||22-21 GB|
When the Packers Have the Ball
- The Packers average 40.7 points per game– 4.7 more than the 36 the Falcons have surrendered in each contest.
- When the Atlanta defense allows 36 points or fewer this year, the Falcons have a 0-1 overall record and a 0-1 record against the spread.
- The Falcons give up an average of 463.3 yards per game this season– 3.6 yards more than the 459.7 the Packers offense averages. The Packers pick up 6.9 yards per play while the Falcons allow 6.4 per play.
- When Atlanta allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall this season.
- The Packers have averaged 171.7 yards per game on the ground this season– 58.7 rushing yards more than the Falcons allow (113).
- When Atlanta limits opposing teams to 113 rushing yards or fewer this year, they are 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- This season, the Falcons have forced an average of 1.7 turnovers per game. The Packers have yet to turn the ball over.
- Atlanta’s record this season when they force more than 1.7 turnovers: 1-1 ATS, 0-2 overall
When the Falcons Have the Ball
- The Falcons rack up 30 points per game, compared to the 28.3 per game the Packers give up.
- When Atlanta scores at least 30 points, they are 1-0 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Falcons rack up 57 more yards per game (419), than the Packers give up per contest (362). On average, the Falcons pick up 5.9 yards per play, while the Packers give up 6.6 per play.
- This season, the Falcons average 109.7 yards on the ground, just 5.3 fewer yards per game than the Packers allow per contest (115).
- When Atlanta rushes for at least 109.7 yards, they’ve recorded a 1-1 ATS record and a 0-2 overall record.
- This year, the Falcons turn the ball over one time per game, just per game than the one the Packers force on average.
- Atlanta is 1-1 against the spread and 0-2 overall when it turns the ball over one or fewer times.
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Rodgers has thrown for 887 passing yards (295.7 yards per game), nine touchdowns, and no picks. He also has a 67% completion percentage this year (71-of-106).
- Aaron Jones leads Green Bay with 303 yards on 50 carries (101 yards per game) and four touchdowns in three games. He also averages 31.7 receiving yards per game, grabbing 10 passes for 95 yards and one touchdown.
- Jamaal Williams has 98 yards on 21 carries (32.7 ypg).
- This season, Allen Lazard has 13 catches (17 targets) and a team-high 254 yards (84.7 per game), with two touchdowns in three games.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has added eight catches for 165 yards and a touchdown in three games.
- Kingsley Keke has collected two sacks, one TFL, and four tackles.
- This year, Christian Kirksey leads the Packers totaled 27 tackles in his first year with the team.
- Chandon Sullivan has one interception, six tackles, and two passes defended three in games this season.
Falcons Players to Watch
- Matt Ryan has thrown for 961 yards while completing 62.5% of his passes (80-of-128), with seven touchdowns and two interceptions in three games this year (320.3 yards per game).
- Todd Gurley II has taken 49 attempts for 197 rushing yards (65.7 yards per game) and two touchdowns in his first game with the Falcons.
- Brian Hill has added 84 yards on 15 carries (28 ypg) and one rushing touchdown in three games.
- Calvin Ridley has been targeted 35 times for 21 catches, 349 yards (116.3 ypg), and four touchdowns in three games this season.
- Russell Gage has 17 catches for 186 yards and a touchdown in three games. He puts up 62 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 24 times.
- In his first season in Atlanta, HaydenHurst has racked up 111 yards on nine passes with two touchdowns in 2020, averaging 37 yards per game on 16 targets.
- Grady Jarrett has registered a team-leading 2.5 sacks, while adding three TFL and 13 tackles over three games.
- Deion Jones has 22 tackles and 0.5 sacks so far this year.
- This season, Blidi Wreh-Wilson has one interception and two passes defended three in games.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from