The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 1, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Green Bay and its opponents have combined to score more than 47.5 in nine games (81.8% of matchups).
- In three (27.3%) games this season, the Eagles have combined with their opponents to go over 47.5 points.
- These two teams score a combined average of 53.2 points per game, higher than the total for this matchup by 5.7 points.
- These two teams allow a combined 50.9 points per game, 3.4 higher than the total for this matchup.
- The points total average for Packers games this season is 57.5, 10 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Games involving the Eagles this year have averaged 46.7 points per game, a 0.8-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
- The Packers are the highest scoring team in the league this year. The Eagles have scored the 25th-most points.
- This contest features the league’s 16th-ranked (Philadelphia) and 19th-ranked (Green Bay) scoring defenses.
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay is 7-4 against the spread.
- The Packers are 0-1 ATS when playing as at least nine-point favorites.
- Most of Green Bay’s games this year — seven out of 11 — have gone over the point total (63.6%).
Eagles Betting Insights
- Most of Philadelphia’s games this year — seven out of 11 — have failed to go over the point total (63.6%).
- Philadelphia has put together a 4-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are 1-0 ATS when playing as at least nine-point underdogs.
Packers vs Eagles: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/26/2019||Packers||Packers||-3.5||46.5||-186||+160||491-336 GB||34-27 PHI|
When the Packers Have the Ball
- The Packers have put an average of 31.7 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 6.5 more than the 25.2 the Eagles have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Green Bay is 6-0 and 6-0 against the spread.
- Philadelphia is 3-2-1 overall and 3-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.2 points.
- The Packers hold a 54-yard advantage in total yards gained versus total yards allowed compared to the Eagles defense this season (392.9 to 338.9).
- The Packers average 6.2 yards per play while the Eagles give up 5 per play.
- When the Green Bay offense puts together a game with at least their 2020 average in yardage, they are 6-1 overall and 5-2 against the spread this season.
- When the Philadelphia defense allows less than their season average for total yards, they are 2-4 against the spread and 2-3-1 overall.
- The Packers have averaged 121.9 yards per game on the ground this season, just 6.3 yards fewer than the Eagles have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (128.2).
- When Green Bay rushers gain at least a combined 121.9 yards this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- When Philadelphia holds opposing teams to 128.2 rushing yards or fewer this year, they are 2-2 against the spread and 1-2-1 overall.
- This season, the Eagles have forced an average of one turnover per game, compared to the 0.8 times Packers have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Green Bay doesn’t turn the football over this season, they are 7-0 overall and 7-0 against the spread.
- Philadelphia’s record this season when they force more than one turnover: 2-4 ATS, 3-3 overall
When the Eagles Have the Ball
- The Eagles score 4.2 fewer points per game (21.5) than the Packers give up (25.7).
- Philadelphia is 3-3 against the spread and 3-2-1 overall a season ago when the team notches at least 21.5 points.
- This season, Green Bay has a 6-0 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 31.7 or fewer points.
- The Eagles rack up 22.1 fewer yards per game (322.8), than the Packers allow per matchup (344.9). On average, the Eagles gain 4.9 yards per play, while the Packers allow 5.7 per play.
- In games Green Bay limits its opponents to 344.9 or fewer yards, it has a 3-3 record ATS and a 4-2 record overall.
- The Eagles rush for 116.5 yards per game, just two more yards per game than the 114.5 the Packers allow per outing.
- When Philadelphia runs for at least 116.5 yards, it recorded a 2-3 ATS record and a 1-3-1 overall record.
- This season, Green Bay is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall when holding opponents to no more than 114.5 rushing yards.
- This year, the Eagles turn the ball over 1.9 times per game, 0.8 more turnovers per game than the 1.1 the Packers force on average.
- Philadelphia has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 2-3 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.9 times or less.
- When it forces 1.1 or more turnovers, Green Bay has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 2-1 record overall.
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Rodgers has thrown for 3,100 yards while completing 68.5% of his passes (261-of-381), with 33 touchdowns and four interceptions (281.8 yards per game).
- Aaron Jones has taken 130 carries for 624 rushing yards (69.3 yards per game) and six touchdowns in nine games. He’s also caught 33 passes for 261 yards (29.0 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns through the air.
- Jamaal Williams has 409 yards on 98 carries (37.2 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. He also has 27 catches for 212 yards (19.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
- This season, Davante Adams has 74 catches (on 99 targets) for 908 yards (100.9 per game) and 11 touchdowns in nine games.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has chipped in with 518 yards on 25 grabs with four touchdowns. He has been targeted 51 times and averages 47.1 receiving yards per game.
- Robert Tonyan has caught 37 passes on 42 targets for 458 yards and seven touchdowns, averaging 41.6 yards per game.
- Za’Darius Smith has nine sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 10 TFL and 41 tackles.
- This year, Adrian Amos has collected 51 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and one interception.
- Darnell Savage Jr. has picked off two passes to lead the team while adding 44 tackles, one TFL, and seven passes defended.
Eagles Players to Watch
- This year, Carson Wentz has recorded 2,541 passing yards (231.0 yards per game) while going 245-for-422 (58.1% completion percentage) and throwing 16 touchdowns and 15 interceptions. He has tacked on a 258 rushing yards on 49 carries with five touchdowns, averaging 23.5 yards per game.
- Miles Sanders has picked up 600 rushing yards (75 yards per game) and three touchdowns in eight games. He has tacked on 19 catches for 123 yards (15.4 receiving yards per game).
- Boston Scott has added 277 rushing yards on 58 carries (25.2 yards per game), with one touchdown. He also has 21 catches for 180 yards (16.4 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season, Travis Fulgham has 33 catches (on 58 targets) for 467 yards (58.4 per game) and four touchdowns in eight games.
- Richard Rodgers’ statline this year shows 24 catches for 345 yards and two touchdowns. He puts up 31.4 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 31 times.
- Dallas Goedert has added 338 yards on 30 passes with three touchdowns, averaging 48.3 yards per game.
- Brandon Graham has collected a team-leading seven sacks, while adding 12 TFL and 36 tackles.
- So far this year, Alex Singleton has 59 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and one interception.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from