The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 24, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Packers games have gone over 45 points on nine occasions this season (90% of matchups).
- Chicago’s contests have gone over 45 points on three occasions (30% of games).
- These two teams score a combined average of 49.9 points per game, higher than the total for this matchup by 4.9 points.
- These two teams combine to yield 46.7 points per game, which is 1.7 greater than the total for this matchup.
- Packers games average 56.6 total points per game this season, equal to the over/under for this matchup.
- Bears games average 40 total points, five fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The Packers are the third-highest scoring team in the NFL this year. The Bears have scored the 31st-most points.
- This game features the league’s sixth-ranked (Chicago) and 17th-ranked (Green Bay) scoring defenses.
Packers Betting Insights
- Most of Green Bay’s games this year — six out of 10 — have gone over the point total (60%).
- Green Bay is 6-4 against the spread.
- The Packers are 0-1 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
Bears Betting Insights
- Most of Chicago’s games this year — seven out of 10 — have failed to go over the point total (70%).
- Chicago has compiled a 5-5 record against the spread this season.
Packers vs Bears: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/15/2019||Packers||Packers||-4.5||41||-210||+180||429-292 CHI||21-13 GB|
|9/5/2019||Bears||Bears||-3||47||-167||+148||254-213 CHI||10-3 GB|
When the Packers Have the Ball
- The Packers have put 30.8 points per game on the scoreboard, 9.9 more than the 20.9 the Bears have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Green Bay score at least 30.8 points this season, they are 5-1 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- When the Chicago defense allows 20.9 points or fewer this year, the Bears have pieced together a 3-2 overall record and a 2-3 record against the spread.
- The Bears defense has surrendered an average of 340.1 yards per game so far this season, 52.8 yards fewer than the 392.9-yard average from the Packers offense. On average, the Packers pick up 6.2 yards per play and the Bears allow 5.2.
- When the Green Bay offense puts together a game with at least their 2020 average in yardage, they are 5-1 overall and 4-2 against the spread this season.
- When Chicago allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 2-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall this season.
- The Packers have averaged 115.9 yards per game on the ground this season, just 0.7 yards more than the Bears have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (115.2).
- In games where the Green Bay rushing attack runs for at least their season average, the Packers are 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- This season, when the Chicago defense allows opponents to pick up less than 115.2 yards on the ground, they are 2-4 against the spread and 3-3 overall.
- The Packers have turned the ball over 0.9 times per game this season, while the Bears have averaged 1.1 takeaways per contest.
- When Green Bay doesn’t turn the football over this season, they are 6-0 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- Chicago is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall this season when they force at least 1.1 turnovers in a game.
When the Bears Have the Ball
- The Bears put up 19.1 points per game, 6.7 fewer than the Packers give up per contest (25.8).
- When Chicago scores at least 19.1 points, it is 5-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Green Bay has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall in games when it allows opponents to score 30.8 points or less.
- The Bears rack up 43.4 fewer yards per game (300.9), than the Packers allow per matchup (344.3). On average, the Bears pick up 4.7 yards per play, while the Packers allow 5.8 per play.
- Green Bay has a 3-3 record ATS and a 4-2 record overall when holding its opponents to 344.3 yards or less.
- The Bears rush for 78.2 yards per game, 35.5 fewer per game than the 113.7 the Packers allow per contest.
- When Chicago runs for at least 78.2 yards, it had a 3-1 ATS record and a 3-1 overall record.
- Green Bay is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall when holding opponents to 113.7 rushing yards or less.
- This year, the Bears turn the ball over 1.4 times per game, 0.5 more turnovers per game than the 0.9 the Packers force on average.
- Chicago is 4-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall when it turns the ball over 1.4 or fewer times.
- This season, Green Bay has a 5-2 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when it forces at least 0.9 turnovers.
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Rodgers leads the team with 2,889 passing yards (288.9 yards per game) and has a 68.2% completion percentage this year (240-of-352) while throwing 29 touchdowns and four interceptions.
- Aaron Jones has taken 113 attempts for 534 rushing yards (66.8 yards per game) while scoring six touchdowns. He’s also caught 32 passes for 261 yards (32.6 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns through the air.
- This year, Jamaal Williams has run for 336 yards on 81 carries (33.6 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. Williams also figures in the passing game, catching 27 passes for 212 (21.2 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Davante Adams has grabbed 68 passes to lead the league with 847 yards and 10 touchdowns. He has been targeted 90 times and averages 105.9 yards per game over eight outings.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has also chipped in with 518 yards on 25 grabs with four touchdowns. He has been targeted 51 times and puts up 51.8 receiving yards per game.
- Over 10 games in 2020, Robert Tonyan has caught 32 passes on 37 targets for 391 yards and six touchdowns, averaging 39.1 receiving yards per game.
- Za’Darius Smith has collected a team-leading eight sacks, while adding 10 TFL and 39 tackles.
- In five games, Christian Kirksey has totaled 45 tackles and one interception.
- Chandon Sullivan has one interception, 26 tackles, and four passes defended 10 in games this season.
Bears Players to Watch
- This year, Nick Foles has racked up 1,852 passing yards (231.5 yards per game) while going 202-for-311 (65% completion percentage) and throwing 10 touchdowns and eight interceptions.
- David Montgomery has racked up 472 rushing yards (52.4 yards per game) and scored one touchdown in nine games. He has tacked on 30 catches for 212 yards (23.6 receiving yards per game) with one receiving touchdown.
- Cordarrelle Patterson has added 118 rushing yards on 41 carries (11.8 yards per game).
- Allen Robinson has been targeted 95 times and has 63 catches for 755 yards (75.5 ypg) and three touchdowns.
- Rookie Darnell Mooney’s statline this year shows 33 catches for 351 yards and two touchdowns. He averages 35.1 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 56 times.
- Anthony Miller has caught 34 passes on 57 targets for 349 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 34.9 yards per game.
- Mack has 6.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 8.0 TFL, 36 tackles, and one interception over 10 games.
- In 10 games, Roquan Smith has collected 97 tackles, 15 TFL, and two sacks.
- This season, Tashaun Gipson has two interceptions, 46 tackles, and four passes defended 10 in games.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from