The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 2, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs. 49ers betting odds
- Packers games average 58 total points per game this season, equal to the over/under for this matchup.
- 49ers games average 47.6 total points, 3.4 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Green Bay and its opponents have combined to score more than 51.0 in four games (57.1% of matchups).
- San Francisco’s games have gone over 51.0 points on two occasions (25% of games).
- These two teams score a combined average of 57.3 points per game, higher than the total for this matchup by 6.3 points.
- The 49ers are the NFL’s 15th-highest scoring team this season compared to the fourth-ranked Packers.
- The over/under for this game is set at 51.0 points, 2.7 points higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average.
- This matchup features the league’s 10th-ranked (San Francisco) and 20th-ranked (Green Bay) scoring defenses.
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay’s games have hit the over in four out of seven outings this season (57.1%).
- Green Bay has put together a 5-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Packers are 3-2 ATS when favored by at least 3.0 points.
49ers Betting Insights
- San Francisco’s games have gone over the point total in four out of eight opportunities this season (50%).
- San Francisco is 4-4 against the spread.
- The 49ers are just 2-3 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
Packers vs 49ers: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/24/2019||49ers||49ers||-3||48||-167||+148||339-198 SF||37-8 SF|
When the Packers Have the Ball
- The Packers have put an average of 31.3 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 9.7 more than the 21.6 the 49ers have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Green Bay is 4-0 and 4-0 against the spread.
- San Francisco is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 21.6 points.
- The 49ers defense has allowed an average of 314.6 yards per game so far this season, 80 yards fewer than the 394.6-yard average from the Packers offense. On average, the Packers gain 6.2 yards per play and the 49ers allow 5.2.
- When the Green Bay offense puts together a game with at least their 2020 average in yardage, they are 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season.
- When the San Francisco defense allows less than their season average for total yards this season they are 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- The 49ers have allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 105.6 yards per game in 2020 compared to the 128.9 yards the Packers offense has averaged on the ground per contest.
- When Green Bay rushers gain at least a combined 128.9 yards this season, they are 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- This season, when the San Francisco defense allows opponents to pick up less than 105.6 yards on the ground, they are 3-3 against the spread and 3-3 overall.
- The Packers have turned the ball over 0.4 times per game this season, while the 49ers have averaged 1.2 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they don’t turn the football over this season, Green Bay is 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- San Francisco is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.2 turnovers in a game.
When the 49ers Have the Ball
- The 49ers average just 0.7 fewer points per game (26) than the Packers give up (26.7).
- When San Francisco records at least 26 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- This season, Green Bay has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 31.3 or fewer points.
- The 49ers rack up 32 more yards per game (378.6), than the Packers allow per outing (346.6). The 49ers average 5.8 yards per play, while the Packers give up 5.9 per play.
- Green Bay’s record last season when they racked up at least their season average in total yards: 6-1 overall and 4-3 ATS.
- In games Green Bay keeps its opponents to 346.6 or fewer yards, it has a 2-2 record ATS and a 2-2 record overall.
- This season, the 49ers pile up 127 rushing yards per game, just eight more yards per game than the Packers allow per contest (119).
- San Francisco has a 2-1 ATS record and a 2-1 overall record when the team rushes for at least 127 yards.
- Green Bay is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when holding opponents to 119 rushing yards or less.
- This year, the 49ers turn the ball over 1.4 times per game, only 0.8 more turnovers per game than the 0.6 the Packers force on average.
- San Francisco is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when it turns the ball over 1.4 or fewer times.
- This season, Green Bay has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when it forces at least 0.6 turnovers.
Packers Players to Watch
- Rodgers leads the team with 1,948 passing yards (278.3 yards per game) and has a 65.9% completion percentage this year (164-of-249) while throwing 20 touchdowns and two interceptions in seven games.
- Jones has rushed for a team-leading 389 yards on 75 attempts (77.8 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns in five games. He also averages 32.2 receiving yards per game, grabbing 18 passes for 161 yards and two touchdowns.
- In seven games in 2020, Williams has run for 294 yards on 68 carries (42.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. Williams also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 23 passes for 183 (26.1 ypg).
- This season, Adams has 43 catches (on 58 targets) to lead the team with 502 yards (100.4 per game) with seven touchdowns in five games.
- Tonyan has also chipped in with 309 yards on 23 grabs with five touchdowns. He has been targeted 27 times and puts up 44.1 receiving yards per game over the course of seven matchups this year.
- Over seven games in 2020, Valdes-Scantling has caught 16 passes on 35 targets for 261 yards and one touchdown, averaging 37.3 receiving yards per game.
- Smith has notched a team-leading 6.0 sacks, while adding 8.0 TFL and 26 tackles over seven games.
- Barnes has collected 45 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and one sack to lead the team in tackles so far in seven games over the 2020 campaign.
- Sullivan has picked off one pass to lead the team while adding 14 tackles and three passes defended seven over games.
49ers Players to Watch
- Garoppolo has thrown for 1,096 yards while completing 67.1% of his passes (94-of-140), with seven touchdowns and five interceptions in six games this year (182.7 yards per game).
- McKinnon has racked up a team-high 209 rushing yards (26.1 yards per game) and scored four touchdowns in eight games. He has added 21 catches for 157 yards (19.6 receiving yards per game) with one receiving touchdown.
- Hasty has 132 yards on 32 carries (22.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown over the course of six games.
- This season, Kittle has 37 catches (on 49 targets) to lead the team with 474 yards (79.0 per game) while scoring two touchdowns in six games.
- Aiyuk has chipped in with 28 catches for 371 yards and two touchdowns in seven games this year. He has been targeted 43 times and puts up 53.0 receiving yards per game.
- Bourne has collected 352 yards on 25 passes with one touchdown in 2020, averaging 44.0 yards per game on 40 targets in eight contests.
- Hyder has notched a team-leading 4.5 sacks, while adding 4.0 TFL and 24 tackles over eight games.
- Warner has collected 63 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and two interceptions to lead the team in tackles so far in eight games over the course of the 2020 campaign.
- This season, Taylor leads the team with two interceptions and has added 10 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and three passes defended five in games.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from