The UTEP Miners (2-1) play the Pacific (CA) Tigers (2-2) on Friday, November 19, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Miners’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Tigers ( ).
This article refers to odds valid as of November 19, 2021 at 8:07 PM ET. Find all the up-to-date odds for this outing in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
UTEP vs Pacific (CA) Betting Odds
UTEP Offense Vs. Pacific (CA) Defense (From 2020-21)
|UTEP Offense||Stats (Rank)||Pacific (CA) Defense|
|70.8 (188)||Points/Gm||71.3 (206)|
|69.2 (167)||Possessions/Game||70.8 (240)|
|42.5 (251)||Field Goal %||43.5 (177)|
|32.9 (214)||3PT %||34.4 (222)|
|48.6 (246)||Effective FG %||50.7 (216)|
|52.4 (230)||True Shooting %||53.9 (211)|
Pacific (CA) Offense vs. UTEP Defense (From 2020-21)
|Pacific (CA) Offense||Stats (Rank)||UTEP Defense|
|70 (207)||Points/Gm||68.5 (119)|
|69.8 (144)||Possessions/Game||69.6 (193)|
|43.8 (186)||Field Goal %||43.4 (173)|
|29.6 (328)||3PT %||34.6 (239)|
|48.1 (266)||Effective FG %||49.1 (146)|
|51.3 (280)||True Shooting %||53 (166)|
UTEP Betting Insights
- UTEP won 13 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 14 times.
- The Miners were favored by 1.5 points or more 12 times last season, and covered the spread in eight of those games.
- Last season, 14 of UTEP’s games hit the over.
- In 14 games last season, UTEP and its opponents scored more than 136.5 total points.
- Miners contests last season had an average point total of 134.9, 1.6 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Pacific (CA) Betting Insights
- Pacific (CA) compiled an 8-8-0 record against the spread last year.
- The Tigers were 4-6 ATS last year when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Pacific (CA) and its opponents combined to go over the point total nine out of 16 times last season.
- Pacific (CA) played 11 games last season that finished with a combined score over 136.5 points.
- Tigers matchups last year had a 135.9-point average over/under, 0.6 fewer points than this game’s total.
UTEP Key Players
- Souley Boum put up 18.8 points per game last season.
- Bryson Williams pulled down 7.4 rebounds per game and Jamal Bieniemy averaged four assists per game.
- Boum was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.5 per game.
- Boum averaged 1.3 steals per game. Tydus Verhoeven collected 0.9 blocks an outing.
Pacific (CA) Key Players
- Daniss Jenkins put up 12.3 points per game last season.
- Jordan Bell collected 7.2 rebounds a game and Pierre Crockrell II dished out 3.9 assists per matchup.
- Jeremiah Bailey hit 1.3 threes per game a season ago.
- Bailey averaged 1.6 steals per game. Bell collected 0.9 blocks a game.