The Toronto Raptors (6-9) are just 1-point underdogs against the Indiana Pacers (9-6) at Bankers Life Fieldhouse on Sunday, January 24, 2021. The game starts at 1:00 PM ET on NBA TV.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of January 24, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Raptors Betting Odds
Pacers vs Raptors Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 24
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
JaKarr Sampson: Day To Day (Non-COVID Illness),
Caris LeVert: Out (Kidney)
Kyle Lowry: Day To Day (Foot),
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee)
Pacers and Raptors Records ATS
- Indiana is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 8-7.
- The Pacers are 4-5 against the spread this season when they are at least a 1-point favorite.
- Indiana and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 60% of its games this season (9/15).
- Toronto has a 5-10 record ATS this season.
- For the 13th time this season, the Raptors are at least a 1-point underdog, where they have a record of 4-8 against the spread.
- 46.7% of Toronto’s 15 games this season have gone over the over/under.
- The Pacers are at the 10th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (113.3 PPG), while the Raptors allow the 10th-fewest points per game (108.7) in the league.
- The Pacers have totaled 31 more points than their opponents this season (two per game on average), and the Raptors have scored 26 more points than their opponents (1.8 per game).
- The Pacers points and assists leader is Malcolm Brogdon. He averages 22.5 points per game and dishes out 7.2 assists.
- Brogdon’s assists prop total for the game is listed at 6.5 assists, 0.7 assists less than his season average of 7.2.
- Indiana is led in rebounds by Domantas Sabonis’ 12.5 per game.
- Sabonis’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 35.5, 4.6 less than his season average of 40.1.
- Brogdon is the top three-point shooter for the Pacers, hitting 2.9 per game.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.4 shots less than his season average of 2.9.
- T.J. McConnell leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Myles Turner collects 4.0 blocks an outing to pace Indiana.
- McConnell’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 1.3 steals less than his season average of 1.8.
- Fred VanVleet outpaced his teammates on the Raptors scoring front by putting up 18.9 points per game. He adds 4.5 rebounds and 6.5 assists per game this season.
- VanVleet’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 17.5, 1.4 points less than his season average of 18.9.
- The Toronto leaders in rebounds and assists are Pascal Siakam (8.1 rebounds per game) and Kyle Lowry (7.1 assists per game).
- Lowry’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 32.5, 0.7 higher than his season average of 31.8.
- VanVleet leads the Raptors in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.2 made threes per game.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 3.2.
- Toronto’s OG Anunoby has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 2.0 per game and Chris Boucher is first in blocks with 2.3 per game.
- Anunoby’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 steals lower than his season average of 2.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from