The Dallas Mavericks (6-7) are in their attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Indiana Pacers (8-5) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. The contest airs on FS-IN. The over/under is in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of January 19, 2021, 4:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Pacers vs Mavericks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 19
Myles Turner: Day To Day (Hand),
Jeremy Lamb: Out (Knee),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
JaKarr Sampson: Day To Day (Back),
Caris LeVert: Out (Kidney)
Dorian Finney-Smith: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Josh Richardson: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Dwight Powell: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Maxi Kleber: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Pacers and Mavericks Records ATS
- Indiana has put together an 8-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Pacers have an even record against the spread when favored by at least 1 point, going 3-3 this season.
- Indiana and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 100% of its games this season (13/13).
- Dallas holds a losing record ATS this season with five wins and seven losses ATS.
- When they play as at least a 1-point underdog, the Mavericks tend to have trouble covering with only a 2-3 record against the spread.
- 13 of Dallas’ 13 games (100%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
The Pacers knocked off the Mavericks 112-109 in the last meeting between the two teams on March 8, 2020. Domantas Sabonis scored 20 points to lead the Pacers, and Luka Doncic scored 36 points for the Mavericks. The Pacers covered the spread as 6-point underdogs, and the teams combined to score 221 total points to go over the 219-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/8/2020||Mavericks||Mavericks||-6||219||-245||198||Regular Season||112-109 IND*|
|2/3/2020||Pacers||Pacers||-5||212.5||-215||175||Regular Season||112-103 DAL*|
|2/27/2019||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-101 DAL|
|1/19/2019||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-99 IND|
|2/26/2018||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-103 DAL|
|12/27/2017||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-94 DAL|
|12/9/2016||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-103 DAL|
|10/26/2016||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||130-121 IND|
|3/12/2016||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-105 IND|
|12/16/2015||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-81 IND|
- 3/8/2020 DNP – Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon, Jeremy Lamb
Mavericks: Seth Curry
- 2/3/2020 DNP – Pacers: TJ Warren;
Mavericks: Luka Doncic, Seth Curry
- Indiana’s games this season have gone over the point total for Wednesday’s matchup total (217.5 points) in 276.9% of opportunities (36 out of 13 matchups).
- In 38.5% of Dallas’ games this season (5 of 13), the total points scored was more than Wednesday’s 217.5-point over/under.
- This season, the average total for Pacers games is 222.7 points, 5.2 more than the over/under of 217.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.2 points separates this contest’s over/under (217.5 points) and the average total points bet in Mavericks’ games (214.3 points) this season.
- The Pacers’ average implied point total this season is 79.5 fewer points than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (30.5 implied points on average compared to 110 implied points in this game).
- Indiana has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (110) 41 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Mavericks (31.2) is 76.8 fewer points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (108).
- Dallas has put up more than 108 points in seven games on the season.
- The Pacers are at the 11th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (112.9 PPG), while the Mavericks allow the sixth-fewest points per game (106.8) in the league.
- The Pacers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 41 points this season (3.1 points per game on average), and the Mavericks have put up only eight more points than their opponents on the year (0.7 per game).
- Malcolm Brogdon leads the Pacers in points and assists. He puts up 22.2 points per game while adding 7.5 assists.
- Brogdon’s assists prop over/under for the contest is listed at 7.5 assists, equal to his season average of 7.5.
- Sabonis paces Indiana with 12.8 rebounds per game.
- Sabonis’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 39.5, 0.8 less than his season average of 40.3.
- Brogdon makes 3.0 threes per game to lead the Pacers.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.5 shots lower than his season average of 3.0.
- Brogdon leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Myles Turner collects 4.1 blocks an outing to pace Indiana.
- Turner’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 1.6 blocks lower than his season average of 4.1.
- Doncic has shown out this season to lead the Mavericks in points (27.2 per game), rebounds (9.9 per game), and assists (9.3 per game).
- Doncic’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 8.5 assists, 0.8 assists lower than his season average of 9.3.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. leads the Mavericks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.5 made threes per game.
- Hardaway’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Nobody on Dallas grabs more steals than Dorian Finney-Smith (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Maxi Kleber (0.9 per game).
- Finney-Smith’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.9 steals less than his season average of 1.4.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from