The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of January 2, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Knicks Betting Odds
Pacers vs Knicks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 2
Pacers: Jeremy Lamb: Out (Knee), T.J. Warren: Out (Foot), Goga Bitadze: Out (Right ankle), Brian Bowen II: Out (Groin)
Knicks: Frank Ntilikina: Out (Right Knee), Dennis Smith Jr.: Out (Quad), Alec Burks: Day To Day (Ankle), Obi Toppin: Out (Calf), Omari Spellman: Out (Right calf), Immanuel Quickley: Day To Day (Hip), Kevin Knox II: Day To Day (Left Knee)
Pacers and Knicks Records ATS
- Indiana has played to a 4-1 record against the spread this season.
- Indiana and its opponents have hit the over in 3 of 5 games this season (60%).
- With a 2-3 record ATS, New York has not always covered the spread this season.
- Three of New York’s five games (60%) this season have not covered the over/under.
Head to Head
Domantas Sabonis (32 points) led the Pacers past RJ Barrett (26 points) and the Knicks 121-107 in their most recent matchup on Wednesday. The Pacers were favored by 7.5 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 228 total points in the matchup went over the 216-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/23/2020||Pacers||Pacers||-7.5||216||-310||248||Regular Season||121-107 IND|
|2/21/2020||Pacers||Knicks||-7||212.5||-287||234||Regular Season||106-98 IND*|
|2/1/2020||Pacers||Pacers||-11||212.5||-636||472||Regular Season||92-85 NY*|
|12/7/2019||Pacers||Knicks||-5.5||209||-240||198||Regular Season||104-103 IND*|
|3/12/2019||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-98 IND|
|1/11/2019||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-106 IND|
|12/16/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-99 IND|
|10/31/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-101 IND|
|2/11/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-113 IND|
|12/4/2017||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-97 IND|
- 2/21/2020 DNP – Knicks: Elfrid Payton
- 2/1/2020 DNP – Knicks: RJ Barrett, Elfrid Payton
- 12/7/2019 DNP – Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon, Victor Oladipo
- Indiana’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Saturday’s matchup total (215 points) in 39 out of five opportunities (780% of matchups).
- In two out of New York’s five games this season (40%), the competing teams combined for a higher point total than the point total in Saturday’s matchup.
- On average, the Pacers have seen a 223.8 over/under in their games this season, 8.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is nine points more than the average over/under in Knicks’ games this season (206 points).
- The Pacers have an average implied point total of 112.6 this season, which is 0.6 points higher than their implied total in Saturday’s game (112).
- Indiana has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (112) 34 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Knicks (112.8) is 9.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (103).
- This season, New York has scored more than this game’s implied total of 103 points two times.
- The Pacers are the NBA’s seventh-highest scoring team (116.8 PPG), while the Knicks allow their opponents the sixth-fewest points per game (105.2) in the league.
- The Pacers have totaled a total of 49 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 9.8 per game), while the Knicks have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 22 total points, -4.4 per game).
- The Pacers points, rebounds and assists leader is Sabonis. He contributes 22.4 points per game and adds 11.0 rebounds and 7.2 assists.
- Sabonis’ assists prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 5.5 assists, 1.7 assists less than his season average of 7.2.
- Malcolm Brogdon is the top three-point shooter for the Pacers, connecting on 2.0 per game.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 2.0.
- Myles Turner averages 2.0 steals and 4.2 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Indiana.
- Turner’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 1.7 blocks lower than his season average of 4.2.
- Julius Randle leads the Knicks with 23.0 points per game, 10.4 rebounds per game, and 7.0 assists per game.
- Randle’s assists prop over/under for the contest is posted at 3.5 assists, 3.5 assists less than his season average of 7.0.
- Reggie Bullock is tops from three-point range for the Knicks, hitting 2.0 threes per game.
- Bullock’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 shots lower than his season average of 2.0.
- Mitchell Robinson is tops on New York in both steals (1.2) and blocks (1.6) per game.
- Robinson’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.7 steals lower than his season average of 1.2.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from