The Indiana Pacers (0-0) hit the court against the New York Knicks (0-0) as favorites on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET on FS-IN.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of December 22, 2020, 3:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Knicks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 22
Pacers and Knicks Records ATS
- Indiana went over .500 against the spread last season with a record of 38-36-3.
- The Pacers had a winning record against the spread when favored by 8 points or more, going 5-4-1 last season.
- In 50.6% of its games last season (39/77), Indiana and its opponents outscored the set over/under.
- New York regularly covered the spread last season with a record of 34-30-1.
- 47.7% of New York’s 65 games last season reached the over/under.
Head to Head
The Pacers got a team-high 27 points out of TJ Warren on the way to a 106-98 win against Bobby Portis (19 points) and the Knicks in their most recent matchup on Friday. The Pacers were 7-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams combined to score 204 total points to finish below the 212.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/21/2020||Pacers||Knicks||-7||212.5||-287||234||Regular Season||106-98 IND*|
|2/1/2020||Pacers||Pacers||-11||212.5||-636||472||Regular Season||92-85 NY*|
|12/7/2019||Pacers||Knicks||-5.5||209||-240||198||Regular Season||104-103 IND*|
|3/12/2019||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-98 IND|
|1/11/2019||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-106 IND|
|12/16/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-99 IND|
|10/31/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-101 IND|
|2/11/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-113 IND|
|12/4/2017||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-97 IND|
|11/5/2017||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-101 NY|
- 2/21/2020 DNP – Knicks: Elfrid Payton
- 2/1/2020 DNP – Knicks: RJ Barrett, Elfrid Payton
- 12/7/2019 DNP – Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon, Victor Oladipo
- Last season, the Pacers were the NBA’s 23rd-highest scoring team (109 PPG), while the Knicks allowed their opponents the 18th-fewest points per game (112.3) in the league.
- The Pacers totaled 101 more points than their opponents last season (1.3 per game on average), while the Knicks were out-scored by 426 total points (6.5 per game average differential).
- Warren put up 19.8 points per game last season.
- Domantas Sabonis collected 12.4 rebounds per game and Malcolm Brogdon dished out 7.1 assists per outing.
- Justin Holiday grabbed 1.2 per game. Myles Turner averaged 2.1 blocks a contest.
- Julius Randle put up 19.5 points per game last season and added 9.7 rebounds a contest.
- Elfrid Payton collected 7.2 assists per game.
- Payton swiped 1.6 steals per game. Mitchell Robinson collected 2.0 blocks a game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from