The Indiana Pacers (6-3) play the Sacramento Kings (4-6) as favorites on Monday, January 11, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-CA. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 11, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Kings Betting Odds
Pacers vs Kings Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 11
Jalen Lecque: Day To Day (Left Ankle),
Jeremy Lamb: Out (Knee),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Goga Bitadze: Out (Right ankle),
Brian Bowen II: Out (Groin)
Buddy Hield: Day To Day (Ankle),
DaQuan Jeffries: Out (Left ankle),
Richaun Holmes: Day To Day (Ankle),
Jabari Parker: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
Pacers and Kings Records ATS
- Indiana has a 6-3 record ATS this year.
- The Pacers have a winning record against the spread when favored by 4.5 points or more, going 3-1 this season.
- Indiana and its opponents have hit the over in 5 of 9 games this season (55.6%).
- Sacramento has generally come up short ATS this season, with a 4-6 record.
- For the second time this season, the Kings are at least a 4.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 0-1 against the spread.
- 40% of Sacramento’s 10 games this season have stayed under the over/under.
Head to Head
The Pacers got a team-high 23 points from TJ Warren on the way to a 119-105 victory over Richaun Holmes (20 points) and the Kings in their last matchup. The Pacers were 5.5-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams scored 224 total points to go over the 209.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/20/2019||Pacers||Pacers||-5.5||209.5||-216||173||Regular Season||119-105 IND|
|12/8/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-97 IND|
|12/1/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-110 SAC|
|3/29/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-103 IND|
|10/31/2017||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-83 IND|
|1/27/2017||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-111 IND|
|1/18/2017||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-100 IND|
|1/23/2016||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-97 SAC|
|12/23/2015||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-106 SAC|
|1/31/2015||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-94 SAC|
- Indiana’s games this year have gone over the point total for Monday’s matchup total (227.5 points) in 188.9% of opportunities (17 out of nine matchups).
- In Sacramento’s games this season, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Monday’s matchup over/under in six out of 10 matchups (60%).
- This season the average total for Pacers games is 224.9 points, 2.6 fewer than the over/under of 227.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 5.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Kings’ games this season (233.4 points).
- The Pacers’ average implied point total this season is four fewer points than their implied total in Monday’s game (112 implied points on average compared to 116 implied points in this game).
- Indiana has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (116) 23 times.
- The Kings’ average implied point total on the season (116.9 points) is 4.9 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (112 points).
- Sacramento has scored more than 112 points in five games this season.
- The Pacers are the NBA’s seventh-highest scoring team (115 PPG), while the Kings allow their opponents the 28th-fewest points per game (121) in the league.
- The Pacers have totaled 46 more points than their opponents this season (5.1 per game on average), while the Kings have been out-scored by 86 total points (8.6 per game average differential).
- The Pacers points and assists leader is Malcolm Brogdon. He scores 23.4 points per game and dishes out 7.2 assists.
- Brogdon’s assists prop total for the matchup is posted at 6.5 assists, 0.7 assists lower than his season average of 7.2.
- Indiana’s rebounding leader is Domantas Sabonis, who pulls down 12.6 per game.
- Sabonis’ rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 12.5 boards, 0.1 rebounds less than his season average of 12.6.
- Brogdon makes 3.1 threes per game to lead the Pacers.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.6 shots less than his season average of 3.1.
- Indiana’s steals leader is Brogdon, who collects 1.8 per game. Myles Turner leads the team averaging 4.1 blocks an outing.
- Turner’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 1.6 blocks lower than his season average of 4.1.
- De’Aaron Fox outpaced his teammates on the Kings scoring front by putting up 18.0 points per game. He adds 2.5 rebounds and 5.0 assists per game this season.
- Fox’s PRA prop over/under for the matchup is set at 30.5, 5.0 higher than his season average of 25.5.
- Marvin Bagley III (8.0 rebounds per game) and Tyrese Haliburton (5.5 assists per game) are the Sacramento leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Bagley’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 21.5, equal to his season average of 21.5.
- Buddy Hield is tops from three-point range for the Kings, knocking down 3.3 threes per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- Sacramento’s Fox has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Hassan Whiteside is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
- Fox’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from