The Charlotte Hornets (7-11) host the Indiana Pacers (11-7) after losing three home games in a row. The Pacers are favored by in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 29. The over/under is in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of January 28, 2021, 7:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Hornets Betting Odds
Pacers vs Hornets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 29
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Caris LeVert: Out (Kidney)
Pacers and Hornets Records ATS
- Indiana has compiled a 10-8 record against the spread this season.
- The Pacers have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 3 points, going 4-5 this season.
- Indiana and its opponents have hit the over in 11 of 18 games this season (61.1%).
- So far this season, Charlotte has maintained an even 9-9 record ATS.
- The Hornets only hold a 1-4 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 3-point underdog.
- Charlotte and its opponents have typically been held under the total points bet this season, only reaching the over in 44.4% (8) of their 18 games played.
Head to Head
The Pacers got a team-high 28 points from Doug McDermott on the way to a 116-106 victory over Terry Rozier (20 points) and the Hornets in their last matchup on January 27. The Pacers were 3-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams scored 222 total points to cover the 221-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/27/2021||Pacers||Hornets||-3||221||-144||121||Regular Season||116-106 IND*|
- 1/27/2021 DNP – Pacers: TJ Warren
- Indiana’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Friday’s matchup total (220 points) in 12 out of 18 opportunities (66.7% of matchups).
- In Charlotte’s games this year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Friday’s matchup total in seven out of 18 matchups (38.9%).
- The Pacers have seen a 224.6 average over/under in their games this season, 4.6 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Hornets’ games have an over/under of 217.3 points this season, 2.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
- The average implied total for the Pacers this season is 112.6 points, 0.6 more points than their implied total of 112 points in Friday’s game.
- This season, Indiana has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (112) 11 times.
- The Hornets’ average implied point total on the season (113.4 points) is 4.4 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (109 points).
- Charlotte has scored more than 109 points in eight games this season.
- The Pacers are at the seventh spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (113.7 PPG), while the Hornets allow the ninth-fewest points per game (109.7) in the league.
- The Pacers have totaled a total of 51 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 2.8 per game), while the Hornets have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 36 total points, -2 per game).
- Malcolm Brogdon leads the Pacers in scoring (22.8 points per game) and assisting (7.1 assists per game).
- Brogdon’s assists prop over/under for the game is set at 7.5 assists, 0.4 assists higher than his season average of 7.1.
- Domantas Sabonis paces Indiana with 12.3 rebounds per game.
- Sabonis’ rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 11.5 boards, 0.8 rebounds less than his season average of 12.3.
- Brogdon knocks down 2.9 threes per game to lead the Pacers.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 1.4 shots lower than his season average of 2.9.
- T.J. McConnell leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Myles Turner collects 4.1 blocks an outing to pace Indiana.
- Turner’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 1.6 blocks lower than his season average of 4.1.
- Gordon Hayward owns the Hornets top spot in scoring with 23.6 points per game and also tacks on 5.1 rebounds and 3.6 assists per contest.
- Hayward’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 27.5, 4.8 less than his season average of 32.3.
- Bismack Biyombo (6.9 rebounds per game) and Devonte’ Graham (6.1 assists per game) are the Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Biyombo’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 8.5, 6.8 lower than his season average of 15.3.
- Rozier leads the Hornets in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.1 made threes per game.
- Rozier’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 3.1.
- Charlotte’s Rozier has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Biyombo is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
- Biyombo’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from