The Atlanta Hawks (11-14) are just 1.5-point underdogs against the Indiana Pacers (13-13) at State Farm Arena on Saturday, February 13, 2021. The game begins at 7:30 PM ET on FS-SE. The over/under in the matchup is set at 226.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of February 13, 2021, 12:56 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Hawks Betting Odds
Pacers vs Hawks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 13
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Caris LeVert: Out (Kidney)
Rajon Rondo: Out (Back),
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right Knee)
Pacers and Hawks Records ATS
- Indiana has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, playing to a record of 12-14 against the spread.
- The Pacers are an even 8-8 against the spread this season when they are at least a 1.5-point favorite.
- Indiana and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 53.8% of its games this season (14/26).
- Atlanta has a 13-12 record ATS this season.
- The Hawks earn a 7-6 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 1.5-point underdog.
- 16 of Atlanta’s 25 games (64%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
- Indiana’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Saturday’s matchup total (226.5 points) in 13 out of 26 opportunities (50% of matchups).
- In Atlanta’s games this season, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Saturday’s matchup point total in 11 out of 25 matchups (44%).
- On average, the over/under in Pacers games is 3.3 points fewer than the over/under of 226.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.8 points separates this contest’s over/under (226.5 points) and the average total points bet in Hawks’ games (224.7 points) this season.
- The average implied total for the Pacers this season is 113.2 points, 0.8 fewer points than their implied total of 114 points in Saturday’s game.
- Indiana has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (114) 11 times this season.
- The Hawks’ average implied point total on the season (117.4 points) is 4.4 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (113 points).
- Atlanta has put up more than 113 points in 14 games on the season.
- The Pacers are the league’s 17th-highest scoring team (112.3 PPG), while the Hawks allow the 17th-fewest points per game (111.9) in NBA play.
- The Pacers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 34 points this season (1.3 points per game on average), and the Hawks have put up 22 more points than their opponents on the year (0.9 per game).
- Malcolm Brogdon leads the Pacers scoring 21.3 points per game.
- Brogdon’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 28.5, 3.5 less than his season average of 32.0.
- Domantas Sabonis paces Indiana with 11.4 rebounds a game and T.J. McConnell leads the squad with 6.6 assists per outing.
- Sabonis’ rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 11.5 boards, 0.1 rebounds higher than his season average of 11.4.
- Brogdon knocks down 2.6 threes per game to lead the Pacers.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 1.1 shots lower than his season average of 2.6.
- Indiana’s steals leader is McConnell, who collects 1.7 per game. Myles Turner leads the team averaging 3.4 blocks an outing.
- McConnell’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals less than his season average of 1.7.
- The Hawks go-to guy, Trae Young, leads the team in both scoring (26.5 points per game) and assists (9.2 assists per game).
- Young’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 39.5, 0.2 less than his season average of 39.7.
- When it comes to rebounds, Clint Capela is the Atlanta leader with 14.0 per game.
- Capela’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is set at 12.5 boards, 1.5 rebounds less than his season average of 14.0.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic is tops from three-point range for the Hawks, hitting 2.3 threes per game.
- Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Nobody on Atlanta grabs more steals than Kevin Huerter (1.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Capela (2.3 per game).
- Huerter’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals higher than his season average of 1.2.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from