The Indiana Pacers (15-18) are underdogs as they try to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Cleveland Cavaliers (14-21) on Wednesday, March 3 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on FS-OH. The point total for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 3, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Pacers vs Cavaliers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 3
Jeremy Lamb: Day To Day (Knee),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Doug McDermott: Day To Day (Tooth),
Caris LeVert: Out (Kidney)
Larry Nance Jr.: Out (Finger),
Andre Drummond: Out (Not with team),
Kevin Love: Out (Calf),
Taurean Prince: Day To Day (Ankle),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Appendicitis)
Pacers and Cavaliers Records ATS
- Indiana has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, playing to a record of 14-19 against the spread.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Pacers are 3-1 against the spread this season.
- Indiana and its opponents have hit the over in 19 of 33 games this season (57.6%).
- Cleveland holds a losing record ATS this season with 14 wins and 21 losses ATS.
- 22 of Cleveland’s 35 games (62.9%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
The Pacers knocked off the Cavaliers 119-99 in the last meeting between the two teams on December 31, 2020. Collin Sexton scored 28 points to lead the Cavaliers, and Domantas Sabonis scored 25 points for the Pacers. The Pacers covered the spread as 8-point favorites, and the teams fell short of the 219.5-point over/under after combining to score 218.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/31/2020||Pacers||Pacers||-8||219.5||-335||268||Regular Season||119-99 IND*|
- 12/31/2020 DNP – Pacers: TJ Warren
- Indiana’s games this year have gone over the point total for Wednesday’s matchup total (216.5 points) in 72.7% of opportunities (24 out of 33 matchups).
- 20 Cleveland games this year (57.1% of its matchups) ended with a final score higher than Wednesday’s point total of 216.5 points.
- On average, the Pacers have seen a 225.6 over/under in their games this season, 9.1 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.1 points separates this contest’s over/under (216.5 points) and the average total points bet in Cavaliers’ games (216.4 points) this season.
- The Pacers’ average implied point total this season is 2.2 more points than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (113.2 implied points on average compared to 111 implied points in this game).
- This season, Indiana has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (111) 21 times.
- The Cavaliers’ average implied point total on the season (112.3 points) is 7.3 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (105 points).
- Cleveland has scored more than 105 points 15 times this season.
- The Pacers are the NBA’s 14th-highest scoring team (113 PPG), while the Cavaliers allow their opponents the 14th-fewest points per game (112) in the league.
- The Pacers have totaled just 15 more points than their opponents this season (0.4 per game on average), while the Cavaliers have been out-scored by 266 total points (7.6 per game average differential).
- The Pacers scoring leader is Malcolm Brogdon, who averages 21.3 points per game.
- Brogdon’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 30.5, 1.9 lower than his season average of 32.4.
- Indiana is led in rebounding by Sabonis’ 11.4 rebounds per game and assisting by T.J. McConnell’s 6.6 assists per game .
- Sabonis’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 39.5, 1.0 greater than his season average of 38.5.
- Justin Holiday is the top three-point shooter for the Pacers, knocking down 2.5 per game.
- Holiday’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Indiana’s steals leader is McConnell, who averages 1.7 per game. Myles Turner leads the team averaging 3.4 blocks a contest.
- Turner’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.9 blocks lower than his season average of 3.4.
- The Cavaliers leader in scoring is Sexton with 23.8 points per game. He also adds 2.6 rebounds per game and 4.3 assists per game.
- Sexton’s points prop total for the game is set at 22.5, 1.3 points lower than his season average of 23.8.
- The Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists are Andre Drummond (13.5 rebounds per game) and Darius Garland (5.9 assists per game).
- Drummond’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 14.5 boards, 1.0 rebound higher than his season average of 13.5.
- Cedi Osman leads the Cavaliers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.1 made threes per game.
- Osman’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 2.1.
- Cleveland’s Larry Nance Jr. has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.9 per game and Jarrett Allen is first in blocks with 1.8 per game.
- Nance’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals less than his season average of 1.9.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from