Central Division opponents meet when the Indiana Pacers (3-1) host the Cleveland Cavaliers (3-1) at Bankers Life Fieldhouse, starting at 3:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 31, 2020. The Pacers are favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of December 31, 2020, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Pacers vs Cavaliers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of December 31
Pacers: Jeremy Lamb: Out (Knee), T.J. Warren: Out (Foot), Goga Bitadze: Out (Right ankle), Brian Bowen II: Out (Groin)
Cavaliers: Isaac Okoro: Out (Foot), Dylan Windler: Out (Wrist), Kevin Love: Out (Calf),mKevin Porter Jr.: Out (Personal), Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Concussion)
Pacers and Cavaliers Records ATS
- Indiana played to a 38-36-3 record against the spread last season.
- The Pacers were an even 6-6-2 against the spread last season when they were at least a 7-point favorite.
- In 50.6% of its games last season (39/77), Indiana and its opponents outscored the set over/under.
- With a 30-33-2 record ATS, Cleveland did not routinely covered the spread last season.
- 36 of Cleveland’s 65 games (55.4%) last season covered the over/under.
Head to Head
The Pacers got a team-high 30 points out of TJ Warren on the way to a 113-104 win against Andre Drummond (27 points) and the Cavaliers in their last matchup on Saturday. The Pacers were 9.5-point favorites in the game, but the Cavaliers covered the spread in the win. The teams combined to score 217 total points to cover the 215.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Pacers||Cavaliers||-9.5||215.5||-439||343||Regular Season||113-104 IND*|
|11/1/2019||Pacers||Pacers||-7||215||-287||234||Regular Season||102-95 IND*|
|10/26/2019||Pacers||Cavaliers||-4.5||213.5||-187||157||Regular Season||110-99 CLE*|
|2/9/2019||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-90 IND|
|1/8/2019||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-115 IND|
|12/18/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||92-91 CLE|
|10/27/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-107 IND|
- 2/29/2020 DNP – Pacers: Jeremy Lamb
- 11/1/2019 DNP – Pacers: Victor Oladipo
- 10/26/2019 DNP – Pacers: Victor Oladipo, Jeremy Lamb
- In Indiana’s matchups last season, the Pacers and their opponents eclipsed Thursday’s over/under of 216.5 points 38 times (49.4% of opportunities).
- In Cleveland’s games last year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Thursday’s matchup total in 42 out of 65 matchups (64.6%).
- Last season, the average total for Pacers games was 216.7 points, 0.2 more than the over/under of 216.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 5.2 points separates the average total points bet in Cavaliers’ games (221.7 points) and this contest’s over/under (216.5 points).
- The Pacers had an average implied point total of 110.5 last season, which is 1.5 points lower than their implied total in Thursday’s game (112).
- Last season, Indiana scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (112) 34 times.
- The Cavaliers’ average implied point total last season (113.8 points) is 8.8 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (105 points).
- Cleveland scored more than this game’s implied total of 105 points 40 times last season.
- Last season, the Pacers were at the 23rd spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (109 PPG), while the Cavaliers allowed the 22nd-fewest points per game (114.8) in the league.
- The Pacers out-scored their opponents by a total of 101 points last season (1.3 points per game on average), and opponents of the Cavaliers out-scored them by 513 more points on the year (7.9 per game).
- Warren racked up 19.8 points per game last season.
- Domantas Sabonis notched 12.4 rebounds per game and Malcolm Brogdon averaged 7.1 assists per game .
- Justin Holiday grabbed 1.2 steals per game. Myles Turner collected 2.1 blocks a game.
- Collin Sexton averaged 20.8 points per game last season.
- Drummond pulled down 15.8 rebounds per game and Darius Garland averaged 3.9 assists per game .
- Drummond recorded 2.0 steals and 1.7 blocks per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from