A game after he put up 32 points in a 121-107 win over the Knicks, Domantas Sabonis leads the Indiana Pacers (1-0) on the road against the Chicago Bulls (0-1) on Saturday, December 26, 2020. The Pacers are favored by 4.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The matchup’s over/under is set at 223.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of December 26, 2020, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Bulls Betting Odds
Pacers vs Bulls Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of December 26
Pacers: Jeremy Lamb: Out (Knee), Goga Bitadze: Out (Right ankle), Brian Bowen II: Out (Groin)
Bulls: Thaddeus Young: Out (Leg)
Pacers and Bulls Records ATS
- Indiana compiled a 38-36-3 record against the spread last season.
- The Pacers had a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 4.5 points, going 10-15-2 last season.
- 39 of 77 Indiana games last season (50.6%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Chicago generally came up short ATS last season, with a 30-33-2 record.
- As at least a 4.5-point underdog last season, the Bulls often covered the spread with a 5-4 record against the spread.
- 47.7% of Chicago’s 65 games last season missed the over/under.
Head to Head
In the last matchup between the teams on Friday, the Pacers knocked off the Bulls 108-102. Sabonis led the Pacers with 24 points, and Coby White paced the Bulls with 26. The Pacers covered the spread as 2.5-point favorites, and the teams scored 210 total points to finish over on the 208-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/6/2020||Pacers||Bulls||-2.5||208||-139||117||Regular Season||108-102 IND*|
|1/29/2020||Pacers||Pacers||-9||214.5||-467||358||Regular Season||115-106 IND*|
|1/10/2020||Pacers||Bulls||-1||213.5||-112||-108||Regular Season||116-105 IND*|
|11/3/2019||Pacers||Pacers||-2||217.5||-129||109||Regular Season||108-95 IND*|
|3/5/2019||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-96 IND|
|1/4/2019||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-116 IND|
|12/4/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-90 IND|
|11/2/2018||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-105 IND|
|1/6/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-86 IND|
|12/29/2017||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-107 CHI|
- 3/6/2020 DNP – Pacers: TJ Warren, Malcolm Brogdon, Jeremy Lamb; Bulls: Zach LaVine
- 1/29/2020 DNP – Bulls: Lauri Markkanen, Otto Porter Jr., Wendell Carter Jr.
- 1/10/2020 DNP – Pacers: Domantas Sabonis, Malcolm Brogdon, Victor Oladipo; Bulls: Otto Porter Jr., Wendell Carter Jr.
- 11/3/2019 DNP – Pacers: Domantas Sabonis, Victor Oladipo
- Indiana’s games last year resulted in a higher total score than Saturday’s matchup total (223.5 points) in 25 out of 77 opportunities (32.5% of matchups).
- In Chicago’s games last season, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Saturday’s matchup over/under in 23 out of 65 matchups (35.4%).
- On average, the over/under in Pacers games last season was 6.8 points fewer than the over/under of 223.5 points in this contest.
- Bulls’ games have an over/under of 216.8 points last season, 6.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
- The average implied total for the Pacers last season was 110.5 points, 3.5 fewer points than their implied total of 114 points in Saturday’s game.
- Indiana scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (114) 29 times last season.
- The Bulls’ average implied point total last season (111.8 points) is 1.8 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (110 points).
- Chicago scored more than 110 points in 28 games last season.
- Last season, the Pacers were the NBA’s 23rd-highest scoring team (109 PPG), while the Bulls allowed their opponents the 14th-fewest points per game (109.9) in the league.
- The Pacers put up a total of 101 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 1.3 per game), while the Bulls were out-scored by opponents on average last year (by 200 total points, -3.1 per game).
- TJ Warren contributed 19.8 points per game last season.
- Sabonis notched 12.4 rebounds per game and Malcolm Brogdon averaged 7.1 assists per game .
- Justin Holiday averaged 1.2 steals per game. Myles Turner collected 2.1 blocks a contest.
- Zach LaVine contributed 25.5 points per game last season.
- Wendell Carter Jr. collected 9.4 rebounds a game and Tomas Satoransky dished out 5.4 assists per outing.
- LaVine grabbed 1.5 per game. Daniel Gafford averaged 1.3 blocks an outing.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from