The Portland Trail Blazers (26-43) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Indiana Pacers (24-47) on March 20, 2022 at Gainbridge Fieldhouse. The Pacers (on the spread) and Trail Blazers ( to win) will meet Sunday at 3:30 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is .
The betting trends in what follows use the latest odds as of March 20, 2022 at 3:08 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Pacers vs Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Pacers Vs. Trail Blazers Player Props
Injury Report as of March 20
Ricky Rubio: Out For Season (Knee),
T.J. McConnell: Out (Wrist),
Myles Turner: Out (Foot),
Malcolm Brogdon: Out (Rest),
T.J. Warren: Out For Season (Foot),
Isaiah Jackson: Out (Concussion),
Chris Duarte: Out (Toe)
Nassir Little: Out For Season (Shoulder),
Jusuf Nurkic: Out (Foot),
Justise Winslow: Out (Achilles),
Didi Louzada: Out (Kne),
Damian Lillard: Out (Abdominal),
Eric Bledsoe: Out (Achilles),
Anfernee Simons: Out (Knee),
Joe Ingles: Out For Season (Knee)
|Pacers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Trail Blazers Defense|
|110.7 (14)||Points/Gm||114 (26)|
|24.5 (7)||Possessions/Game||24 (22)|
|46.1 (15)||Field Goal %||47.5 (28)|
|33.9 (26)||3PT %||37 (30)|
|52.7 (19)||Effective FG %||55.4 (29)|
|56 (19)||True Shooting %||59 (29)|
|Trail Blazers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Pacers Defense|
|107.3 (23)||Points/Gm||113.4 (24)|
|24 (9)||Possessions/Game||24.5 (24)|
|44.5 (25)||Field Goal %||47.4 (26)|
|35.1 (15)||3PT %||36.3 (24)|
|52 (23)||Effective FG %||53.9 (23)|
|55.4 (23)||True Shooting %||57.6 (26)|
Pacers and Trail Blazers Betting Records
- Indiana has put together a 33-38-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Pacers have covered the spread once this season (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- So far this season, 40 out of Indiana’s 71 games have hit the over.
- Portland is 28-40-1 ATS this season.
- The Trail Blazers are 9-11 ATS this season when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- So far this season, 35 out of Portland’s 69 games with an over/under have hit the over.
Head to Head
CJ McCollum (27 points) led the Trail Blazers past T.J. McConnell (19 points) and the Pacers in their last matchup on November 5, 2021. The Trail Blazers were favored by 5.5 points in the game, but the Pacers covered the spread. The 216 total points in the matchup went under the 222.5-point over/under.
|11/5/2021||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-5.5||222.5||110-106 POR*|
- 11/5/2021 DNP – Pacers: Oshae Brissett; Trail Blazers: Ben McLemore
- Buddy Hield leads the Pacers scoring 15.4 points per game.
- Oshae Brissett paces Indiana with five rebounds per game and Tyrese Haliburton leads the team with 7.8 assists per matchup.
- The Pacers are led by Hield from long distance. He connects on 3.2 shots from deep per game.
- Haliburton averages 1.8 steals and 0.6 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Indiana.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- The Trail Blazers leader in scoring is Anfernee Simons with 17.3 points per game. He also adds 2.6 rebounds per game and 3.9 assists per game.
- When it comes to Portland leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Jusuf Nurkic with 11.1 rebounds per game and Josh Hart with 4.2 assists per game.
- Simons is tops from three-point range for the Trail Blazers, hitting 3.1 threes per game.
- Nobody on Portland grabs more steals than Eric Bledsoe (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Nurkic (0.6 per game).