The Detroit Pistons (3-10) hope to break a four-game home losing streak when they host the Indiana Pacers (6-9) on Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Pacers () will take to the court against the Pistons ( to win) starting at 7:00 PM ET Wednesday. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting facts in what follows are based off odds valid as of November 17, 2021 at 5:08 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Pacers vs Pistons Betting Odds
Pacers Vs. Pistons Player Props
Injury Report as of November 17
Chris Duarte: Day To Day (Ankle),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot)
Isaiah Livers: Out (Conditioning),
Kelly Olynyk: Out (Knee)
|Pacers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Pistons Defense|
|107.5 (19)||Points/Gm||109 (19)|
|31.2 (9)||Possessions/Game||21.6 (16)|
|46.5 (5)||Field Goal %||48.7 (30)|
|34.9 (15)||3PT %||41.2 (30)|
|53.5 (6)||Effective FG %||56.3 (30)|
|56 (10)||True Shooting %||59 (30)|
|Pistons Offense||Stats (Rank)||Pacers Defense|
|98.3 (30)||Points/Gm||107.4 (16)|
|21.6 (15)||Possessions/Game||31.2 (22)|
|40.7 (30)||Field Goal %||44.7 (15)|
|29.5 (30)||3PT %||37.1 (26)|
|46.9 (30)||Effective FG %||51.2 (14)|
|50.8 (30)||True Shooting %||54.8 (15)|
Pacers and Pistons Betting Records
- Indiana has put together an 8-7-0 ATS record so far this year.
- Indiana and its opponents have combined to go over the point total five out of 15 times this season.
- Detroit has won five games against the spread this season, while failing to cover eight times.
- The Pistons have covered the spread three times this year (3-3 ATS) when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- In Detroit’s 13 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total five times.
- Domantas Sabonis leads the Pacers in scoring (18.5 points per game) and rebounding (11.5 rebounds per game).
- Indiana’s assists leader is T.J. McConnell, who averages 5.3 per game.
- The Pacers are led by Justin Holiday from beyond the arc. He hits 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Indiana’s blocks leader is Myles Turner, who records 3.3 per game. Sabonis leads the team averaging 1.3 steals an outing.
- Jerami Grant owns the Pistons top spot in scoring with 17.9 points per game and also tacks on 4.4 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest.
- Isaiah Stewart (7.5 rebounds per game) and Killian Hayes (3.6 assists per game) are the Detroit leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Saddiq Bey leads the Pistons in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.8 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Detroit grabs more steals than Kelly Olynyk (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Stewart (1.4 per game).