The Indiana Pacers (19-23) are favored () to break a six-game home losing streak when they host the Detroit Pistons (12-30) on Wednesday, March 24 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of March 24, 2021, 10:25 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Pistons Betting Odds
Pacers vs Pistons Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 24
Myles Turner: Day To Day (Ankle),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Malcolm Brogdon: Day To Day (Back)
Jahlil Okafor: Out (Knee),
Rodney McGruder: Out (Elbow),
Killian Hayes: Out (Hip),
Hamidou Diallo: Out (Groin),
Wayne Ellington: Day To Day (Adductor)
Pacers and Pistons Records ATS
- Indiana’s record against the spread is 17-25 this season.
- The Pacers have an even record against the spread when favored by at least 6 points, going 2-2 this season.
- Indiana and its opponents have hit the over in 25 of 42 games this season (59.5%).
- Detroit has a 19-18-4 record ATS this season.
- 22 of Detroit’s 41 games (53.7%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
The Pacers defeated the Pistons 111-95 in the last meeting between the two teams on February 11, 2021. Josh Jackson scored 18 points to pace the Pistons, and Domantas Sabonis scored 26 points for the Pacers. The Pacers covered the spread as 3.5-point favorites, and the teams fell short of the 215.5-point over/under after combining to score 206.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/11/2021||Pacers||Pistons||-3.5||215.5||-168||140||Regular Season||111-95 IND|
- In Indiana’s matchups this season, the Pacers and their opponents have exceeded Wednesday’s over/under of 218.5 points 27 times (64.3% of opportunities).
- In 45.2% of Detroit’s games this season (19 of 42), the total points scored was greater than Wednesday’s 218.5-point over/under.
- On average, the Pacers have seen a 226.3 over/under in their games this season, 7.8 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.6 points separates this matchup’s over/under (218.5 points) and the average total points bet in Pistons’ games (217.9 points) this season.
- The average implied total for the Pacers this season is 113.4 points, 1.4 more points than their implied total of 112 points in Wednesday’s game.
- This season, Indiana has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (112) 23 times.
- The 112.3-point average implied total on the season for the Pistons is 6.3 more points than the team’s 106-point implied total in this matchup.
- Detroit has put up more than 106 points in 22 games on the season.
- The Pacers are at the 13th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (113.1 PPG), while the Pistons allow the 11th-fewest points per game (108.4) in the league.
- The Pacers have been out-scored by seven points this season (0.1 points per game on average), and opponents of the Pistons have out-scored them by 54 more points on the year (1.3 per game).
- Malcolm Brogdon leads the Pacers scoring 21.6 points per game.
- Indiana is led in rebounding by Sabonis’ 11.2 rebounds per game and assisting by T.J. McConnell’s 6.5 assists per game .
- Justin Holiday makes 2.6 threes per game to lead the Pacers.
- Indiana’s blocks leader is Myles Turner, who collects 3.4 per game. McConnell leads the team averaging 1.8 steals an outing.
- Jerami Grant owns the Pistons top spot in scoring with 23.3 points per game and also tacks on 5.0 rebounds and 2.8 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Detroit leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Mason Plumlee with 9.5 rebounds per game and Delon Wright with 5.1 assists per game.
- Wayne Ellington leads the Pistons in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.7 made threes per game.
- Detroit’s Wright has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Isaiah Stewart is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from