The Indiana Pacers (21-25) take the court against the Charlotte Hornets (24-23) as favorites on Friday, April 2 at 8:00 PM ET on BSIN. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of April 2, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Hornets Betting Odds
Pacers vs Hornets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 2
Jeremy Lamb: Day To Day (Toe),
T.J. Warren: Out For Season (Foot),
Domantas Sabonis: Day To Day (Quad)
LaMelo Ball: Out (Wrist)
Pacers and Hornets Records ATS
- Indiana is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 18-28
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Pacers are 6-8 against the spread in 2020-21.
- 28 of 46 Indiana games this season (60.9%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Charlotte has regularly covered the spread this season with a record of 25-20-1.
- As at least a 4-point underdog, the Hornets meet expectations with 2-2 record against the spread.
- Charlotte has gone over the total points bet in half of their games (28-18).
Head to Head
The Hornets took down the Pacers 108-105 in the last meeting between the two teams on January 29, 2021. P.J. Washington scored 19 points to pace the Hornets, and Domantas Sabonis scored 22 points for the Pacers. The Hornets covered the spread as 3.5-point underdogs, and the teams fell short of the 222-point over/under after combining to score 213.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/29/2021||Pacers||Hornets||-3.5||222||-165||137||Regular Season||108-105 CHA|
|1/27/2021||Pacers||Hornets||-3||221||-144||121||Regular Season||116-106 IND|
- Indiana’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Friday’s matchup total (222.5 points) in 27 out of 46 opportunities (58.7% of matchups).
- In Charlotte’s games this season, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Friday’s matchup total in 22 out of 47 matchups (46.8%).
- This season, the average total for Pacers games is 225.4 points, 2.9 more than the over/under of 222.5 points for this contest.
- Hornets’ games have a total points bet of 223.3 points this season, 0.8 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Pacers’ average implied point total this season is 0.3 more points than their implied total in Friday’s game (113.3 implied points on average compared to 113 implied points in this game).
- Indiana has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (113) 22 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Hornets (115.1) is 6.1 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (109).
- Charlotte has scored more than 109 points 28 times this season.
- The Pacers are the NBA’s 13th-highest scoring team (112.7 PPG), while the Hornets allow their opponents the 17th-fewest points per game (112.1) in the league.
- The Hornets have been out-scored by a total of 43 points this season (0.9 points per game on average), while the Pacers have an even point differential on the year.
- The Pacers scoring leader is Malcolm Brogdon, who averages 21.2 points per game.
- Brogdon’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 31.5, 0.3 lower than his season average of 31.8.
- Sabonis paces Indiana with 11.4 rebounds per game and T.J. McConnell leads the squad with 6.5 assists per matchup.
- McConnell’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 19.5, 2.1 higher than his season average of 17.4.
- Brogdon connects on 2.7 threes per game to lead the Pacers.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.8 shots higher than his season average of 2.7.
- Indiana’s steals leader is McConnell, who grabs 1.8 per game. Myles Turner leads the team averaging 3.5 blocks an outing.
- Turner’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Terry Rozier outpaced his teammates on the Hornets scoring front by putting up 20.5 points per game. He adds 4.0 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game this season.
- Rozier’s points prop total for the contest is set at 21.5, 1.0 point higher than his season average of 20.5.
- The Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists are Cody Zeller (7.0 rebounds per game) and LaMelo Ball (6.1 assists per game).
- Zeller’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 12.5, 5.5 lower than his season average of 18.0.
- Rozier is tops from three-point range for the Hornets, knocking down 3.4 threes per game.
- Rozier’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 3.4.
- Nobody on Charlotte grabs more steals than Ball (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Washington (1.3 per game).
- Washington’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from