The Chicago Bulls (20-28) are underdogs as they attempt to stop a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Indiana Pacers (22-26) on Tuesday, April 6 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSIN. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 6, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Bulls Betting Odds
Pacers vs Bulls Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 6
Jeremy Lamb: Day To Day (Toe),
Malcolm Brogdon: Day To Day (Hip),
T.J. Warren: Out For Season (Foot),
Domantas Sabonis: Day To Day (Ankle)
Coby White: Day To Day (Spine),
Garrett Temple: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Pacers and Bulls Records ATS
- Indiana’s record against the spread is 19-29 this season.
- The Pacers have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 1.5 points, going 11-16 this season.
- Indiana and its opponents have hit the over in 28 of 48 games this season (58.3%).
- Chicago has a 26-21 record ATS this season.
- As at least a 1.5-point underdog, the Bulls often have trouble covering with only a 6-8 record against the spread.
- 24 of Chicago’s 47 games (51.1%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
Zach LaVine scored a team-high 30 points to help lead the Bulls over Domantas Sabonis (25 points) and the Pacers 120-112 in their most recent matchup on February 15, 2021. The Pacers were favored by 4.5 points in the game, but the Bulls covered the spread in the loss. The teams put up a total of 232 total points to cover the 224.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2021||Pacers||Pacers||-4.5||224.5||-194||160||Regular Season||120-112 CHI|
|12/26/2020||Pacers||Bulls||-6||223.5||-241||195||Regular Season||125-106 IND|
- In Indiana’s matchups this season, the Pacers and their opponents have eclipsed Tuesday’s point total of 224.5 points 28 times (58.3% of opportunities).
- In 24 out of Chicago’s 48 games this year (50%), the competing teams scored a higher point total than the total in Tuesday’s matchup.
- The Pacers have seen a 226.1 average over/under in their games this season, 1.6 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.9 points separates the average total points bet in Bulls’ games (226.4 points) and this contest’s over/under (224.5 points).
- The average implied total for the Pacers this season is 113.4 points, 0.4 more points than their implied total of 113 points in Tuesday’s game.
- This season, Indiana has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (113) 23 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Bulls (115.9) is 3.9 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (112).
- Chicago has scored more than 112 points 26 times this season.
- The Pacers are at the 13th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (112.9 PPG), while the Bulls allow the 22nd-fewest points per game (113.9) in the league.
- The Pacers have a negative point differential on the season (-11 total points, -0.3 per game), as do the Bulls (-61 total points, -1.3 per game).
- Malcolm Brogdon leads the Pacers scoring 21.2 points per game.
- Brogdon’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 18.5, 2.7 points lower than his season average of 21.2.
- T.J. McConnell leads Indiana with 6.5 assists a game and Sabonis paces the team with 11.3 rebounds per contest.
- McConnell’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 20.5, 2.7 higher than his season average of 17.8.
- Brogdon is the top three-point shooter for the Pacers, knocking down 2.7 per game.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 4.5, 1.8 shots greater than his season average of 2.7.
- Indiana’s blocks leader is Myles Turner, who collects 3.5 per game. McConnell leads the team averaging 1.7 steals a game.
- McConnell’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals less than his season average of 1.7.
- The Bulls leader in scoring is LaVine with 27.4 points per game. He also adds 5.0 rebounds per game and 4.7 assists per game.
- LaVine’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 27.5, 9.6 lower than his season average of 37.1.
- When it comes to Chicago leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Nikola Vucevic with 11.6 rebounds per game and Tomas Satoransky with 5.0 assists per game.
- Satoransky’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 16.5, 0.7 greater than his season average of 15.8.
- LaVine is tops from three-point range for the Bulls, knocking down 3.3 threes per game.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.8 shots less than his season average of 3.3.
- Chicago’s Thaddeus Young has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Daniel Theis is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.
- Theis’ blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 1.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from