Caesars Entertainment is scheduled to open its own online sports betting site for Pennsylvania.
The sportsbook, licensed by Harrah’s Casino, will be considered one of the more extensive online sports betting sites in PA. To the people of Pennsylvania, Caesars Sportsbook will boast an extraordinary selection of features and betting options.
To successfully determine what the Pennsylvania Caesars Sportsbook will provide its players, we evaluated what its sportsbook in New Jersey offers.
In this review, you will receive valuable information on Caesars loyalty program, promotional offers, betting and banking options and more.
Most importantly, you will also learn about registering for a new account and how to claim the Caesars free bet promotion and the welcome bonus.
Caesars Sportsbook PA promotions and bonus code
|Caesars Sportsbook PA|
|Last Verified||May 9, 2019|
As a newly registered customer, you will likely have the unique opportunity to place a bet without having to make a deposit, if Caesars PA follows its New Jersey sportsbook site.
$10 free bet
If you sign up at the PA sportsbook, you will likely receive a $10 free bet. After that, you will receive a remarkable welcome bonus that will be based on the amount you bet — instead of the amount you deposit.
With the $10 free bet promotion that the New Jersey sportsbook offers, there are several terms and conditions all new players should know. They include:
- The free bet will be considered a stake only, which essentially means that players will only be able to keep what they win and won’t be able to get the bet back after placing a wager.
- Players will need to use the $10 free bet in full as they won’t be able to divide it into smaller amounts.
- Players will need to place a $10 free bet within seven days after account registration.
- Bets need to be at least -200 or greater.
- Players cannot use the $10 free bet on any casino games.
Once claiming the $10 free bet promotion, players also receive the welcome bonus.
Caesars Sportsboook welcome bonus
The welcome bonus at the New Jersey sportsbook offers a straightforward welcome offer based on the initial wager instead of the initial deposit.
Once players made their initial wager, they receive a free bet up to a maximum of $300.
Much like the $10 free bet currently available at the New Jersey sportsbook, there are terms and conditions on this welcome offer as well. In summary, players must wager the bonus within seven days, and they need to place wagers on -200 or higher.
If the welcome offer and free bet promotion in New Jersey is going to be the same at Caesars Sportsbook in Pennsylvania, bettors will have loads of reasons to be excited. The overall playthrough requirements are achievable on both offers.
These bonuses will undoubtedly draw a broad audience in Pennsylvania.
Registering at Caesars Sportsbook in Pennsylvania
Registering your new account will be as easy and hassle-free as registering on a New Jersey-based sports betting site.
Essentially, you will have a few ways to sign up for a new account once it becomes available in Pennsylvania:
One way is you can start the registration process on your desktop computer.
Another way to register is you can use your mobile device to visit the Caesars platform on a web browser.
A third option is to use Caesars mobile app.
Once you click on “Register,” you will need to provide personal information: email address, first and last name, date of birth, Social Security number and telephone number.
You will also have to create a username and unique password to gain access to your account.
Although Caesars Sportsbook won’t request documents from you, there is a chance that it will ask for it if you provide any suspicious or fake information. The records required will include copies of a utility bill and your ID to verify your address and date of birth.
Caesars Sportsbook loyalty program
At Caesars Sportsbook in Pennsylvania, customers will be able to link the land-based casino loyalty program with their online sports betting account for added convenience.
Caesars Rewards is an incredible loyalty program that comes equipped with several loyalty tiers. It will offer plenty of exceptional perks and benefits at Harrah’s along with other Caesars Resorts situated across the country. Players will be able to earn express comps and tier credits with every bet they place on the site.
Players can also look forward to an online rewards program. Caesars Sportsbook in Pennsylvania will mostly be a flat-rate loyalty scheme instead of a tiered loyalty program.
For example, every time you accumulate 1,000 points, you will receive $10 in your cash balance. To obtain this additional cash reward, you will need to visit your account section and select the “Balances” tab to convert the points to cash.
Special offers and promotions at Caesars Sportsbook PA
In terms of promotions and special offers at the Caesars betting site, we will need to wait and see when the online sports betting site launches.
However, if we take a look at its other online sports betting sites across the country, there are a plethora of exciting promotions and offers.
All major sporting events are likely to receive an exclusive promotion, while there will also be tons of crossover promos to expand its online casino further.
Players will also be treated to reload bonuses, exclusive comp bonuses, weekend offers, getaways, and other sensational promotional content.
Caesars PA mobile app
Unlike other online sportsbooks in Pennsylvania, the Caesars mobile app will feature both the sportsbook and the online casino.
As a customer, you will have access to table games, card games, video poker, video slots and live casino as well as the online sports betting site.
You will be able to register a brand-new account directly from the mobile app and claim the welcome offer and promotions without having to visit the desktop version of the site.
Alternatively, you can use the username and password you created on the desktop version to access your account on the mobile apps without having to register again.
You can download the Caesars sports betting app from the Apple app store or via the official Caesars website for Android devices. Android users will need to allow their device to download “unknown sources” before installing the .apk file for Caesars Sportsbook.
The overall layout of Caesars Sportsbook will be similar to its desktop counterpart. Also, it will feature the same betting markets, sporting events and live betting platform as well.
Live betting at Caesars Sportsbook
Placing a bet on any sporting event from around the world offers a nail-biting experience that cannot be matched by any other activity. With the live betting, aka in play betting, option at Caesars Sportsbook, you will have the opportunity to take that experience to the next level.
As the action unfolds in the live betting platform, the odds and lines will also be updated in real time. You will also be delighted to know that the live betting platform will be available on almost every sporting event on the site and will feature all the betting markets to enrich your online betting experience further.
Caesars Sportsbook betting markets
Caesars PA Sportsbook will boast with an exceptional range of betting markets that you’ll be able to utilize on a variety of popular sporting events.
Betting options will include single match bets, special or futures, and multiple match bets. What’s even more impressive is that you can use all these betting types within the live betting platform as well.
- Single match bets: This will include three main betting types—moneyline, totals and point spreads. Moneyline is essentially betting on the outright winner of a match, while point spread bets are placing a wager to cover the spread added by the bookmaker to make it possible for both the underdog and favorite to win. Totals are there to give you an opportunity to place a bet on the overall combined score of both teams.
- Multiple match bets: Parlays and accumulators are considered the most common bet types when it comes to multiple match bets. You will need to place multiple wagers on a single betting slip for it to be considered a parlay or accumulator. You will then need to get every bet correct before it pays out your potential winnings. Although there is a greater risk, the payout for a 100% accurate parlay is well worth it.
- Specials or futures: This type of betting is sometimes on the entire division, cup or even the league. You place this bet at the beginning of a season to determine who will win the tournament at the end of the season.
Each of these fantastic betting markets will be available on all the sporting events at Caesars Sportsbook once it opens its virtual doors. You can also look forward to teasers and props as additional betting types.
Caesars Sportsbook sports options
You will be delighted to know that all major sporting events are available at Caesars Sportsbook along with plenty of other games from around the world.
To give you an idea of the sports-related options at Caesars Sportsbook, we peeked at the options currently available at the New Jersey site.
Sports and major league
- Baseball: You will find multiple lines and props, outrights, totals and more when it comes to betting on MLB games. You can also look forward to college leagues for added betting excitement.
- NHL: Future bets are available on both conferences along with the outright winner. Moneyline betting will also be available on individual matches along with various other bets for every game.
- Football: The primary focus here is the NFL. However, you can also bet on college football games. You’ll be able to bet on regular games and futures on NFC and AFC champions along with rushing yards, receiving and passing from top players.
- NBA: There’s plenty of basketball betting at Caesars Sportsbook in both the NCAA and NBA. You will find futures, live matches and upcoming matches for today and tomorrow. Every game will come with totals, spreads and moneyline betting.
- Tennis: You can place bets on the WTA and ATP tour among others.
- Motorsports: You can place a wager on Formula 1 and NASCAR.
- Golf: Harrah’s Sportsbook will cover the Masters and PGA Tour.
- Fighting: This will include all fighting action on major events in the UFC, boxing and the MMA world.
- Soccer: This will include all major European leagues, such as the Champions League, Bundesliga, La Liga and English Premier League, to mention but a few.
Banking options at Caesars Sportsbook
When it comes to moving money on your account, selecting a licensed online sports betting site makes a lot of sense. With Caesars Sportsbook, powered by Caesars, you can rest assured that you can deposit and withdraw your winnings with complete peace of mind.
The online sports betting site in Pennsylvania will come equipped with its prepaid card similar to that of New Jersey.
You will also be able to deposit and withdraw funds with any of the following payment methods:
- Deposit with cash: Visit the casino cage at Caesars to quickly deposit or withdraw funds in person. Another route worth exploring is the PayNearMe option, which allows you to make a transaction at any 7-Eleven store.
- Debit or credit cards: This is undoubtedly the easiest and quickest way to deposit and withdraw funds on your account. Caesars Sportsbook will support both Mastercard and Visa cards. This option takes about two to three days to reflect your winnings in your account.
- Bank transfers: With bank transfers, you will have two options, including online bill pay and e-check/ACH.
- Electronic wallets: Players will be pleased to know that Caesars Sportsbook will allow you to transact with Neteller or PayPal. Withdrawing with one of these methods will reflect your funds within 24 hours.
Caesars Sportsbook customer service
You will have loads of options when it comes to customer support at Caesars Sportsbook in Pennsylvania.
If you wish to resolve a query or have a complicated request, you are welcome to contact support day or night through multiple contact channels, including email, live chat and telephone.
The support desk is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. However, if you don’t feel like talking to a sportsbook representative, you can also visit the FAQ section, which is full of helpful information, from making your first deposit to claiming a promotional offer.