Two streaking teams hit the court when the No. 21 Oregon Ducks (7-1) host the Stanford Cardinal (5-2) on Saturday, January 2, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. The Ducks are favorites and put their seven-game win streak on the line against the Cardinal, who have won four straight. The point total is set at in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 2, 2021, 2:18 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Oregon Betting Information
- Oregon has managed to cover the spread in less than half its games this season, amassing a record of 3-4 against the spread.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Ducks are 3-3 against the spread in 2020-21.
- The Ducks and their opponents have hit the over in 4 of 7 games this season (57.1%).
- In their last game, the Ducks got a team-high 26 points from Eugene Omoruyi on the way to an 82-69 win against the Golden Bears on Thursday. They were favored by 13.5 points and failed to covered the spread, and the teams combined to score 151 points to hit the over on the 134.5 point total.
Oregon Players to Watch
|Eric Williams Jr.||8||12.8||7.0||2.0||1.1||0.5||1.3|
Stanford Betting Information
- With a 2-3-1 record ATS, Stanford has not consistently covered the spread this season.
- The Cardinal only hold a 0-2 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 5.5-point underdog.
- The Cardinal covered the over/under in three games this season, half of the six games they have played this season.
Stanford Players to Watch
|Oscar da Silva||7||18.9||6.0||2.1||1.0||1.3||0.7|
- Oregon’s games this year have gone over the point total for Saturday’s matchup (140.5 points) in 19 out of eight opportunities (237.5% of matchups).
- In four out of Stanford’s seven games this season (57.1%), the competing teams scored more points than the point total in Saturday’s matchup.
- Together, the two teams combine for 150.7 points per game, 10.2 points more than the over/under of 140.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 129.1 points per game, 11.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Ducks have seen a 142.5 over/under in their games this season, 2.0 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 3.2 points separates this contest’s over/under (140.5 points) and the average total points bet in Cardinal games (137.3 points) this season.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Oregon||Oregon||-7.5||133||-364||276||Regular Season||80-67 OREGN|
|2/1/2020||N/A||Stanford||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-60 STAN|
|2/10/2019||N/A||Oregon||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-46 OREGN|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from