The No. 21 Oregon Ducks (6-1) take a six-game winning streak into a home matchup with the California Golden Bears (5-4), who have won three straight. The Ducks are big favorites () in the contest, which starts at 10:00 PM ET (on PACN) on Thursday, December 31, 2020. The over/under is in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 31, 2020, 2:13 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Oregon Betting Information
- Oregon’s against the spread record this season is an even 3-3.
- The Ducks are 2-1 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 14-point favorite.
- In 50% of its games this season (3/6), Oregon and its opponents have outscored the set over/under.
- The Ducks knocked off the Pilots 80-41 in their last outing on Saturday. Chris Duarte put up a team-high 21 points to lead the team to victory. They covered the spread as 23.5-point favorites, and the teams combined to go under the 148.5 point total.
Oregon Players to Watch
|Eric Williams Jr.||7||12.7||7.1||2.1||1.3||0.4||1.1|
Cal Betting Information
- Cal holds a losing record ATS this season, covering three times and failing to cover four times.
- Four of Cal’s seven games (57.1%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Cal Players to Watch
- Oregon’s games this season have gone over the point total for Thursday’s matchup (134 points) in 21 out of seven opportunities (300% of matchups).
- In 66.7% of Cal’s games this season (6 of 9), the total points scored was higher than Thursday’s 134-point over/under.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146.1 points per game, 12.1 points more than the total of 134 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 129.7 points per game, 4.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Ducks have seen a 141.3 average over/under in their games this season, 7.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Golden Bears games this season (134.4 points).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||Oregon||Oregon||-15||130||-2000||925||Regular Season||90-56 OREGN|
|1/30/2020||Oregon||Cal||-10.5||129||-670||464||Regular Season||77-72 OREGN|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from