The Oregon Ducks (20-14) will attempt to continue a four-game home win streak when they take on the UCF Knights (19-14) on Sunday, March 19, 2023 at Matthew Knight Arena. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET on ESPNU. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Ducks’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Knights ( ).
The betting insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of March 19, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus up to $1,000!
Oregon vs UCF Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Oregon Offense Vs. UCF Defense
|Oregon Offense||Stats (Rank)||UCF Defense|
|71.1 (190)||Points/Gm||65.5 (48)|
|32.7 (257)||Possessions/Game||36.9 (289)|
|44.8 (171)||Field Goal %||41.9 (61)|
|32.3 (279)||3PT %||30.9 (27)|
|51.1 (180)||Effective FG %||47.9 (65)|
|54.6 (170)||True Shooting %||51.7 (60)|
UCF Offense Vs. Oregon Defense
|UCF Offense||Stats (Rank)||Oregon Defense|
|72.1 (167)||Points/Gm||66.8 (77)|
|36.9 (73)||Possessions/Game||32.7 (102)|
|43.2 (261)||Field Goal %||41.4 (42)|
|36.0 (80)||3PT %||34.4 (224)|
|50.8 (194)||Effective FG %||47.8 (63)|
|54.9 (152)||True Shooting %||51.5 (50)|
Best Betting Sites For Oregon vs UCF
Oregon Betting Insights
- Oregon has compiled a 16-18-0 ATS record so far this year.
- When playing as at least 3.5-point favorites this season, the Ducks have an ATS record of 10-10.
- Oregon’s games have gone over the point total 18 out of 34 times this season.
- The Ducks’ 34 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 136.5 points 17 times.
- Oregon’s outings this year have an average point total of 137.9, 1.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
UCF Betting Insights
- UCF is 17-14-2 ATS this season.
- The Knights have an ATS record of 5-2 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs this season.
- UCF’s games have hit the over 18 out of 33 times this season.
- The Knights have combined with their opponent to score more than 136.5 points in 16 of 33 games this season.
- UCF’s games this year have had a 137.5-point total on average, 1.0 more point than this matchup’s over/under.
Oregon Key Players
- N’Faly Dante leads the Ducks in scoring (13.4 points per game) and rebounding (8.4 rebounds per game).
- The squad is led in assists by Will Richardson’s 5.1 per game.
- Richardson is the top three-point shooter for the Ducks, connecting on 1.5 per game.
- Oregon’s steals leader is Richardson, who grabs 1.5 per game. Dante leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks a contest.
UCF Key Players
- Taylor Hendricks is at the top of the Knights scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 15.3 points per game and 6.9 rebounds per game this season.
- Darius Johnson holds the title of UCF assist leader, dishing out 4.3 assists per game this season.
- Ithiel Horton leads the Knights in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.3 made threes per game.
- Johnson tops UCF in steals with 2.2 per game, and Hendricks leads the squad in blocks with 1.7 per game.