The Oregon Ducks (19-14) will host the UC Irvine Anteaters (23-11) after winning three straight home games. The matchup begins at 11:00 PM ET on Wednesday, March 15, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Ducks’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Anteaters ( ).
The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of March 15, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Oregon vs UC Irvine Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Oregon Offense Vs. UC Irvine Defense
|Oregon Offense||Stats (Rank)||UC Irvine Defense|
|70.7 (197)||Points/Gm||66.7 (74)|
|31.5 (301)||Possessions/Game||35.6 (252)|
|44.9 (168)||Field Goal %||39.6 (10)|
|31.9 (300)||3PT %||31.8 (66)|
|51.1 (181)||Effective FG %||45.2 (9)|
|54.7 (168)||True Shooting %||49.9 (12)|
UC Irvine Offense Vs. Oregon Defense
|UC Irvine Offense||Stats (Rank)||Oregon Defense|
|75.3 (91)||Points/Gm||67.1 (90)|
|35.6 (109)||Possessions/Game||31.5 (59)|
|47.2 (35)||Field Goal %||41.9 (62)|
|38.4 (14)||3PT %||35.0 (247)|
|53.3 (58)||Effective FG %||48.4 (84)|
|56.6 (72)||True Shooting %||52.2 (81)|
Best Betting Sites For Oregon vs UC Irvine
Oregon Betting Insights
- Oregon is 15-18-0 ATS this season.
- The Ducks have an ATS record of 6-5 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites this season.
- A total of 18 out of Oregon’s 33 games this season have hit the over.
- In four of 33 games this season, the Ducks and their opponents have scored more than 145.5 points.
- Oregon has had an average of 137.7 points in its games this season, 7.8 fewer than this matchup’s total.
UC Irvine Betting Insights
- UC Irvine is 16-16-0 ATS this year.
- The Anteaters have won each of their two games this season when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- A total of 19 UC Irvine’s games this season have hit the over.
- The Anteaters and their opponents have combined to score more than 145.5 points in 12 of 32 games this season.
- UC Irvine’s outings this season have a 142.0-point average over/under, 3.5 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Oregon Key Players
- The Ducks points and rebounds leader is N’Faly Dante. He puts up 13.4 points per game and adds 8.4 rebounds.
- Oregon’s assists leader is Will Richardson, who dishes out 5.1 per game.
- Richardson hits 1.5 treys per game to lead the Ducks.
- Oregon’s blocks leader is Dante, who averages 1.4 per game. Richardson leads the team averaging 1.5 steals a game.
UC Irvine Key Players
- Dawson Baker outpaced his teammates on the Anteaters scoring front by putting up 15.3 points per game. He adds 3.2 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to UC Irvine leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Devin Tillis with 6.1 rebounds per game and Pierre Crockrell II with 4.9 assists per game.
- DJ Davis is tops from three-point range for the Anteaters, knocking down 2.6 treys per game.
- Crockrell II tops UC Irvine in steals with 1.0 per game, and Dean Keeler leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.