The Texas Southern Tigers (0-0) face the No. 13 Oregon Ducks (0-0) at Matthew Knight Arena on Tuesday, November 9, 2021. The game tips at 7:00 PM ET on Pac-12 Network. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Ducks’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Tigers ( ).
The betting facts in the following article reflect odds as of November 9, 2021 at 6:16 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Oregon vs Texas Southern Betting Odds
Oregon Offense Vs. Texas Southern Defense (From 2020-21)
|Oregon Offense||Stats (Rank)||Texas Southern Defense|
|74.9 (78)||Points/Gm||69.5 (152)|
|67.3 (242)||Possessions/Game||72.9 (302)|
|47.2 (37)||Field Goal %||40.1 (20)|
|37.7 (25)||3PT %||31.0 (47)|
|54.3 (40)||Effective FG %||46.2 (28)|
|57.0 (50)||True Shooting %||50.3 (37)|
Texas Southern Offense vs. Oregon Defense (From 2020-21)
|Texas Southern Offense||Stats (Rank)||Oregon Defense|
|73.9 (104)||Points/Gm||68.4 (115)|
|82.3 (4)||Possessions/Game||67.3 (95)|
|45.3 (96)||Field Goal %||44.2 (207)|
|27.4 (344)||3PT %||34.2 (211)|
|48.7 (243)||Effective FG %||50.8 (221)|
|46.9 (337)||True Shooting %||54.2 (227)|
Oregon Betting Insights
- Oregon won 14 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 13 times.
- The Ducks covered the spread once when favored by 21.5 points or more last season (in two opportunities).
- Oregon and its opponents combined to go over the point total 18 out of 27 times last season.
- In 10 of 27 games last season, Oregon and its opponents combined to score more than 149.5 points.
- The Ducks had an average point total of 140.2 in their matchups last season, 9.3 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Texas Southern Betting Insights
- Texas Southern put together a 12-10-2 record against the spread last year.
- The Tigers won their only game last year when playing as at least 21.5-point underdogs.
- Texas Southern and its opponents combined to go over the point total 13 out of 24 times last year.
- Texas Southern played 10 games last season that had more than 149.5 combined points scored.
- The Tigers had a 142.9-point average over/under in their matchups last year, 6.6 fewer points than this game’s total.
Oregon Key Players
- Eugene Omoruyi averaged 17.1 points per game last season.
- LJ Figueroa notched 6.1 rebounds per game and Chris Duarte averaged 2.6 assists per game.
- Duarte had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He hit 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Duarte recorded 1.9 steals and 0.8 blocks per game.
Texas Southern Key Players
- Michael Weathers scored 16.5 points per game and dished out 3.4 assists per outing last season.
- Joirdon Nicholas pulled down 6.9 rebounds per game.
- Galen Alexander was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.0 per game.
- Weathers collected 2.1 steals per game. Nicholas averaged 1.2 blocks an outing.