The California Golden Bears (5-5) visit the Oregon State Beavers (4-3) after losing three straight road games. The Beavers are favored by in the contest, which starts at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 2, 2021. The point total for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 2, 2021, 2:18 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Oregon State Betting Information
- The Beavers are under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 2-4
- When favored by at least 3 points, the Beavers are 1-3 against the spread in 2020-21.
- In 33.3% of their games this season (2/6), the Beavers and their opponents have outscored the set over/under.
Oregon State Players to Watch
Cal Betting Information
- The Golden Bears have played as expected this season with an even 4-4 record against the spread.
- For the fourth time this season, the Golden Bears are at least a 3-point underdog, where they have a record of 2-1 against the spread.
- 37.5% of Cal’s 8 games this season have stayed under the over/under.
- The Golden Bears lost to the Ducks 82-69 but covered the spread as 13.5-point underdogs, while hitting the over on the 134.5 point total on Thursday in their most recent game. Matt Bradley scored a team-high 21 points in the loss.
Cal Players to Watch
- Oregon State’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Saturday’s matchup total (131.5 points) in 271.4% of opportunities (19 out of seven matchups).
- Nine Cal games this year (90% of its matchups) ended with a final score greater than Saturday’s over/under of 131.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.7 points per game, 14.2 points more than the point total of 131.5 for this contest.
- The 131.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 0.2 more than the 131.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Beavers have seen a 141.3 over/under in their games this season, 9.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Golden Bears games have a total points bet of 136.1 points this season, 4.6 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|11/25/2020||Oregon State||Neutral Court||-2||136.5||-134||111||Regular Season||71-63 ORE ST|
|3/7/2020||Oregon State||Oregon State||-9||131||-485||355||Regular Season||74-56 ORE ST|
|2/1/2020||N/A||Cal||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-67 CAL|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from