The Oregon State Beavers (1-2) play the Samford Bulldogs (2-1) on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Beavers’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Bulldogs ( ).
This article references odds updated as of November 18, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. See all the latest odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Oregon State vs Samford Betting Odds
Oregon State Offense Vs. Samford Defense (From 2020-21)
|Oregon State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Samford Defense|
|70.4 (201)||Points/Gm||79.5 (334)|
|65.2 (318)||Possessions/Game||74.5 (333)|
|43.6 (193)||Field Goal %||43.8 (188)|
|35.5 (91)||3PT %||34.8 (249)|
|49.9 (186)||Effective FG %||52.3 (275)|
|54.8 (124)||True Shooting %||56.4 (304)|
Samford Offense vs. Oregon State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Samford Offense||Stats (Rank)||Oregon State Defense|
|76.8 (48)||Points/Gm||67.8 (98)|
|75.9 (15)||Possessions/Game||65.6 (39)|
|44.4 (151)||Field Goal %||42.3 (117)|
|31.2 (293)||3PT %||30.2 (23)|
|50.6 (153)||Effective FG %||48.1 (90)|
|53.5 (185)||True Shooting %||52.6 (144)|
Oregon State Betting Insights
- Oregon State put together a 21-9-1 record against the spread last season.
- The Beavers were favored by 13.5 points or more last season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- A total of 18 of Oregon State’s games last season went over the point total.
- Oregon State and its opponents combined to score more than 141 points in 11 of 31 games last season.
- The Beavers had an average total of 136.9 in their outings last season, 4.1 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Samford Betting Insights
- Samford compiled a 7-10-1 ATS record last year.
- The Bulldogs were an underdog by 13.5 points or more three times last year, and covered the spread in three of those contests.
- Samford’s games hit the over six out of 18 times last year.
- Samford’s games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 141 points in 16 of 18 outings.
- The average over/under for Bulldogs outings last year was 153.7, 12.7 more points than this game’s point total.
Oregon State Key Players
- Ethan Thompson scored 15.7 points per game and dished out 3.8 assists per game last season.
- Abdul Alatishe pulled down 8.6 rebounds per game.
- Jarod Lucas was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 2.4 per game.
- Thompson collected 1.2 steals per game. Alatishe averaged 1.4 blocks an outing.
Samford Key Players
- A.J. Staton-McCray was solid last season with 9.8 points and 4.6 rebounds per game.
- Richardson Maitre racked up 3.1 assists per game.
- Staton-McCray had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 1.4 shots from deep per game.
- Staton-McCray collected 1.7 steals per game. Jacob Tryon averaged 0.9 blocks an outing.