The North Dakota State Bison (8-11, 5-2 Summit) will look to extend a three-game home win streak when they host the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (15-4, 6-0 Summit) on Thursday, January 19, 2023 at Scheels Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Golden Eagles’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Bison ( ).
The insights in the article below reference odds valid as of January 19, 2023 at 5:39 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Oral Roberts vs North Dakota State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Oral Roberts Offense Vs. North Dakota State Defense
|Oral Roberts Offense||Stats (Rank)||North Dakota State Defense|
|83.8 (11)||Points/Gm||72.6 (269)|
|10.8 (130)||Possessions/Game||11.7 (281)|
|47.0 (57)||Field Goal %||45.8 (287)|
|37.0 (56)||3PT %||34.7 (239)|
|55.5 (22)||Effective FG %||51.2 (240)|
|61.4 (2)||True Shooting %||57.1 (245)|
North Dakota State Offense Vs. Oral Roberts Defense
|North Dakota State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Oral Roberts Defense|
|71.9 (172)||Points/Gm||72.3 (261)|
|11.7 (81)||Possessions/Game||10.8 (231)|
|44.3 (196)||Field Goal %||42.7 (140)|
|33.0 (235)||3PT %||36.9 (319)|
|51.3 (174)||Effective FG %||49.8 (180)|
|54.5 (186)||True Shooting %||63.8 (356)|
Best Betting Sites For Oral Roberts vs North Dakota State
Oral Roberts Betting Insights
- Oral Roberts has compiled an 8-5-2 ATS record so far this year.
- The Golden Eagles have covered the spread four times this season (4-3-1 ATS) when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- Oral Roberts’ games have gone over the point total seven out of 15 times this season.
- The Golden Eagles and their opponents have scored more than 151.5 points in six of 15 games this season.
- Oral Roberts’ outings this year have an average total of 156.1, 4.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
North Dakota State Betting Insights
- North Dakota State has put together an 8-9-0 ATS record so far this year.
- When playing as at least 7-point underdogs this season, the Bison have an ATS record of 3-2.
- North Dakota State and its opponents have combined to hit the over seven out of 17 times this year.
- The Bison have played five games this season that have had more than 151.5 combined points scored.
- The average over/under for North Dakota State’s matchups this season is 144.5, 7.0 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Oral Roberts Key Players
- The Golden Eagles points and assists leader is Max Abmas. He puts up 21.6 points per game and records 3.6 assists.
- Oral Roberts’ rebounding leader is Connor Vanover, who grabs 6.6 per game.
- Abmas is the top three-point shooter for the Golden Eagles, knocking down 3.5 per game.
- Oral Roberts’ blocks leader is Vanover, who records 3.0 per game. Abmas leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a game.
North Dakota State Key Players
- Grant Nelson is at the top of the Bison scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 15.7 points per game and 8.0 rebounds per game this season.
- Tajavis Miller holds the title of North Dakota State assist leader, dishing out 1.9 assists per game this season.
- Jacari White makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bison, cashing in 1.8 treys per game.
- Nelson is tops on North Dakota State in both steals (0.8) and blocks (1.6) per game.