The Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (17-4, 8-0 Summit) aim to extend an 11-game home winning streak when they host the Denver Pioneers (12-10, 3-6 Summit) on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Golden Eagles’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Pioneers ( ).
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of January 26, 2023 at 5:39 PM ET.
Oral Roberts vs Denver Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Oral Roberts Offense Vs. Denver Defense
|Oral Roberts Offense||Stats (Rank)||Denver Defense|
|84.2 (7)||Points/Gm||75.5 (325)|
|16.3 (121)||Possessions/Game||16.5 (249)|
|47.8 (31)||Field Goal %||45.0 (260)|
|37.5 (37)||3PT %||33.3 (158)|
|56.4 (11)||Effective FG %||51.9 (279)|
|61.9 (2)||True Shooting %||59.2 (308)|
Denver Offense Vs. Oral Roberts Defense
|Denver Offense||Stats (Rank)||Oral Roberts Defense|
|74.5 (127)||Points/Gm||72.1 (258)|
|16.5 (112)||Possessions/Game||16.3 (242)|
|50.0 (7)||Field Goal %||42.5 (125)|
|34.5 (157)||3PT %||36.6 (314)|
|54.2 (45)||Effective FG %||49.7 (166)|
|57.8 (42)||True Shooting %||62.4 (352)|
Best Betting Sites For Oral Roberts vs Denver
Oral Roberts Betting Insights
- Oral Roberts has won nine games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing eight times.
- A total of nine out of Oral Roberts’ 17 games this season have gone over the point total.
- The Golden Eagles and their opponents have gone over 157 combined points in six of 17 games this season.
- Oral Roberts has had an average of 156.3 points in its games this season, 0.7 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Denver Betting Insights
- Denver has put together a 10-10-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Pioneers have been an underdog by 19.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Denver and its opponents have combined to hit the over 15 out of 20 times this year.
- The Pioneers have played six games this season that ended with a combined score over 157 points.
- The average total for Denver’s games this season is 150.0 points, 7.0 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Oral Roberts Key Players
- Max Abmas leads the Golden Eagles in scoring (21.9 points per game) and assists (3.8 assists per game).
- Connor Vanover paces Oral Roberts with 6.6 rebounds per game.
- The Golden Eagles are led by Abmas from beyond the arc. He knocks down 3.5 shots from deep per game.
- Oral Roberts’ blocks leader is Vanover, who averages 2.9 per game. Abmas leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a contest.
Denver Key Players
- The Pioneers go-to guy, Tommy Bruner, leads the team in both scoring (16.0 points per game) and assists (4.4 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Tyree Corbett is the Denver leader with 8.3 per game.
- Bruner is tops from three-point range for the Pioneers, knocking down 1.6 treys per game.
- Justin Mullins tops Denver in steals with 1.5 per game, and Tevin Smith leads the squad in blocks with 0.7 per game.