The Wichita State Shockers (5-2) will attempt to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the Ole Miss Rebels (5-2) on Saturday, January 2, 2021 at The Pavilion at Ole Miss as underdogs. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESPU. The point total for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 2, 2021, 2:17 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ole Miss Betting Information
- Ole Miss has a 4-3 record ATS this year.
- The Rebels are 4-1 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least an 7.5-point favorite.
- In 0% of its games this season (0/7), Ole Miss and its opponents have outscored the set over/under.
Ole Miss Players to Watch
Wichita State Betting Information
- In their games this season, the Shockers have come up with a balanced record of 2-2-1 ATS.
- As at least an 7.5-point underdog, the Shockers tend to come up short with only a 0-1 record against the spread.
- Two of the Shockers five games (40%) this season have failed to covered the point total.
Wichita State Players to Watch
|Ricky Council IV||6||7.7||5.3||0.7||0.5||0.2||0.5|
- Ole Miss’ games this year have gone over the point total for Saturday’s matchup (133 points) in 18 out of seven opportunities (257.1% of matchups).
- In Wichita State’s games this year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Saturday’s matchup over/under in four out of seven matchups (57.1%).
- The total for the contest of 133 is 13.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Rebels (73.1 points per game) and the Shockers (73.7 points per game).
- The 122.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 10.2 fewer than the 133 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Rebels games is 130 points, three fewer than the over/under of 133 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 6.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Shockers games this season (139.6 points).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/4/2020||Wichita State||Wichita State||-8||139||-400||300||Regular Season||74-54 WICHST|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from