The Ole Miss Rebels (8-9, 0-5 SEC) will try to halt a six-game losing streak when they visit the South Carolina Gamecocks (8-9, 1-3 SEC) on Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at Colonial Life Arena. The contest airs at 6:30 PM ET on SEC Network. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Rebels’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Gamecocks ( ).
The insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of January 17, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Ole Miss vs South Carolina Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Ole Miss Offense Vs. South Carolina Defense
|Ole Miss Offense||Stats (Rank)||South Carolina Defense|
|67.4 (296)||Points/Gm||72.3 (261)|
|11.7 (96)||Possessions/Game||8.0 (118)|
|43.0 (260)||Field Goal %||47.0 (326)|
|28.8 (346)||3PT %||36.1 (294)|
|47.8 (310)||Effective FG %||53.3 (311)|
|51.4 (303)||True Shooting %||55.3 (194)|
South Carolina Offense Vs. Ole Miss Defense
|South Carolina Offense||Stats (Rank)||Ole Miss Defense|
|64.0 (343)||Points/Gm||65.7 (90)|
|8.0 (239)||Possessions/Game||11.7 (264)|
|40.0 (347)||Field Goal %||41.1 (61)|
|32.1 (279)||3PT %||33.7 (193)|
|46.6 (336)||Effective FG %||46.4 (48)|
|49.1 (349)||True Shooting %||50.3 (39)|
Best Betting Sites For Ole Miss vs South Carolina
Ole Miss Betting Insights
- Ole Miss has put together a 6-10-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Rebels have been favored by 5.5 points or more 10 times this season, and covered the spread in four of those games.
- So far this season, seven out of Ole Miss’ 17 games have hit the over.
- Rebels games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 130 points 10 times.
- Ole Miss has an average point total of 133.1 in its contests this year, 3.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
South Carolina Betting Insights
- South Carolina is 9-8-0 ATS this season.
- When playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs this year, the Gamecocks have an ATS record of 4-3.
- In South Carolina’s 17 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total seven times.
- The Gamecocks have played 10 games this season that have had more than 130 combined points scored.
- South Carolina has a 136.3-point average over/under in its contests this season, 6.3 more points than this game’s total.
Ole Miss Key Players
- Matthew Murrell leads the Rebels in points and assists. He puts up 15.1 points per game while tacking on 2.6 assists.
- Ole Miss’ rebounding leader is Myles Burns, who averages 6.3 per game.
- Murrell is the top three-point shooter for the Rebels, knocking down 1.9 per game.
- Burns leads the team with 2.2 steals per game. Theo Akwuba collects 1.4 blocks a game to pace Ole Miss.
South Carolina Key Players
- Gregory Jackson II is at the top of the Gamecocks scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 15.1 points per game and 6.6 rebounds per game this season.
- Meechie Johnson jr. holds the title of South Carolina assist leader, dishing out 3.6 assists per game this season.
- Johnson jr. makes more threes per game than any other member of the Gamecocks, cashing in 2.5 treys per game.
- Hayden Brown tops South Carolina in steals with 0.9 per game, and Josh Gray leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per game.