The Marquette Golden Eagles (3-0) will try to build on a three-game win streak when they hit the road to take on the Ole Miss Rebels (2-0) on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at TD Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Rebels’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Golden Eagles ( ).
The betting facts in the following article reference odds valid as of November 18, 2021 at 4:17 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Ole Miss vs Marquette Betting Odds
Ole Miss Offense Vs. Marquette Defense (From 2020-21)
|Ole Miss Offense||Stats (Rank)||Marquette Defense|
|68.8 (237)||Points/Gm||69.8 (163)|
|66.7 (271)||Possessions/Game||67.6 (108)|
|44.1 (174)||Field Goal %||41.4 (63)|
|30.0 (319)||3PT %||33.9 (193)|
|48.7 (243)||Effective FG %||47.7 (67)|
|52.7 (220)||True Shooting %||51.7 (89)|
Marquette Offense vs. Ole Miss Defense (From 2020-21)
|Marquette Offense||Stats (Rank)||Ole Miss Defense|
|69.7 (219)||Points/Gm||63.6 (30)|
|67.4 (238)||Possessions/Game||66.4 (54)|
|44.5 (142)||Field Goal %||42.0 (93)|
|32.3 (244)||3PT %||35.3 (264)|
|50.6 (153)||Effective FG %||48.5 (107)|
|55.0 (116)||True Shooting %||52.4 (132)|
Ole Miss Betting Insights
- Ole Miss went 16-13-0 ATS last season.
- The Rebels were favored by 3.5 points or more 16 times last season, and covered the spread in nine of those contests.
- Last season, eight of Ole Miss’ games went over the point total.
- In nine games last season, Ole Miss and its opponents went over 138 combined points.
- The Rebels had an average total of 138.3 in their outings last season, 0.3 more points than the over/under for this game.
Marquette Betting Insights
- Marquette put together a 9-16-1 record against the spread last season.
- The Golden Eagles were 4-4 ATS last year when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- In Marquette’s games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total 11 times.
- Marquette played 13 games last season that went over 138 combined points scored.
- Golden Eagles outings last year had a 141.9-point average over/under, 3.9 more points than this game’s point total.
Ole Miss Key Players
- Devontae Shuler scored 14.7 points per game and dished out 3.2 assists per outing last season.
- Luis Rodriguez pulled down 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Shuler made 1.9 threes per game a season ago.
- Rodriguez averaged 1.6 steals per game. Romello White collected 1.3 blocks a contest.
Marquette Key Players
- D.J Carton contributed 13.0 points per game last season while also adding 3.4 assists.
- Dawson Garcia collected 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Jamal Cain had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 1.3 shots from deep per game.
- Carton collected 1.1 steals per game. Theo John averaged 1.5 blocks an outing.