The Ole Miss Rebels (8-8, 0-4 SEC) will try to break a five-game losing streak when they host the Georgia Bulldogs (12-4, 2-1 SEC) on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at The Sandy and John Black Pavilion at Ole Miss. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET on SEC Network. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Rebels’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Bulldogs ( ).
The betting facts in this article reference odds valid as of January 14, 2023 at 1:42 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Free Bet up to $1,250! Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Ole Miss vs Georgia Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Ole Miss Offense Vs. Georgia Defense
|Ole Miss Offense||Stats (Rank)||Georgia Defense|
|68.0 (282)||Points/Gm||64.3 (56)|
|12.5 (94)||Possessions/Game||12.6 (272)|
|43.0 (264)||Field Goal %||41.0 (66)|
|29.6 (332)||3PT %||28.3 (13)|
|48.0 (299)||Effective FG %||46.2 (41)|
|51.7 (298)||True Shooting %||48.7 (17)|
Georgia Offense Vs. Ole Miss Defense
|Georgia Offense||Stats (Rank)||Ole Miss Defense|
|71.0 (202)||Points/Gm||65.9 (93)|
|12.6 (87)||Possessions/Game||12.5 (270)|
|42.7 (275)||Field Goal %||41.5 (83)|
|34.6 (154)||3PT %||33.8 (195)|
|49.0 (271)||Effective FG %||46.7 (58)|
|54.0 (217)||True Shooting %||50.5 (50)|
Best Betting Sites For Ole Miss vs Georgia
Ole Miss Betting Insights
- Ole Miss has covered six times in 16 chances against the spread this season.
- When playing as at least 5.5-point favorites this season, the Rebels have an ATS record of 4-4-1.
- So far this season, seven out of Ole Miss’ 16 games have hit the over.
- The Rebels’ 16 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 135 points seven times.
- The average total in Ole Miss’ contests this year is 133.9, 1.1 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Georgia Betting Insights
- Georgia has covered nine times in 16 matchups with a spread this year.
- The Bulldogs have been an underdog by 5.5 points or more four times this season, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- Georgia and its opponents have combined to go over the point total eight out of 16 times this season.
- The Bulldogs have combined with their opponents to score more than 135 points in nine of 16 games this season.
- Georgia has a 135.3-point average over/under in its outings this season, 0.3 more points than this game’s total.
Ole Miss Key Players
- Matthew Murrell leads the Rebels in points and assists. He contributes 15.3 points per game while tacking on 2.5 assists.
- Myles Burns paces Ole Miss with 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Murrell hits 1.9 treys per game to lead the Rebels.
- Ole Miss’ blocks leader is Theo Akwuba, who averages 1.5 per game. Burns leads the team averaging 2.2 steals a game.
Georgia Key Players
- The Bulldogs go-to guy, Terry Roberts, leads the team in both scoring (15.7 points per game) and assists (4.1 assists per game).
- Matthew Moncrieffe’s 5.6 rebounds per game paces Georgia’s rebounding effort. He also adds 6.8 points per game.
- Roberts makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulldogs, averaging 1.5 treys per game.
- Nobody on Georgia grabs more steals than Roberts (1.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Frank Anselem (0.8 per game).