Two hot teams meet when the Oklahoma Sooners (4-0) host the Utah State Aggies (3-1) on Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 10:00 AM ET. The Sooners will put their four-game win streak on the line against the Aggies, winners of three straight. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Sooners’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Aggies ( ).
This article uses lines updated as of November 21, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. Find all the up-to-date odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Oklahoma vs Utah State Betting Odds
Oklahoma Offense Vs. Utah State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Oklahoma Offense||Stats (Rank)||Utah State Defense|
|74.5 (89)||Points/Gm||62.3 (15)|
|69 (175)||Possessions/Game||69.6 (193)|
|44.3 (158)||Field Goal %||38.9 (5)|
|34 (161)||3PT %||33.2 (139)|
|50.8 (145)||Effective FG %||45.6 (17)|
|54.6 (135)||True Shooting %||49 (15)|
Utah State Offense vs. Oklahoma Defense (From 2020-21)
|Utah State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Oklahoma Defense|
|72.6 (132)||Points/Gm||69.9 (165)|
|68.4 (198)||Possessions/Game||69.7 (198)|
|44.6 (136)||Field Goal %||42.3 (117)|
|33.2 (196)||3PT %||35.7 (281)|
|50 (180)||Effective FG %||49.1 (146)|
|53.7 (175)||True Shooting %||52.1 (116)|
Oklahoma Betting Insights
- Oklahoma has compiled a 3-2-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Sooners have covered the spread twice this season (2-2 ATS) when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- So far this season, four out of Oklahoma’s five games have gone over the point total.
- Oklahoma and its opponents have scored more than 137 points in four of five games this season.
- Sooners contests this year have an average point total of 137.4, 0.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Utah State Betting Insights
- Utah State compiled a 16-14-0 ATS record last season.
- The Aggies were an underdog by 4.5 points or more last year once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Utah State’s games hit the over 12 out of 30 times last season.
- Utah State played 13 games last season that had more than 137 combined points scored.
- The average over/under for Aggies outings last year was 137.1, 0.1 more points than this game’s total.
Oklahoma Key Players
- The Sooners scoring leader is Tanner Groves, who contributes 18 points per game.
- Jordan Goldwire leads Oklahoma with 4.3 assists per game and Jalen Hill paces the team with 7.3 rebounds per matchup.
- Groves hits two treys per game to lead the Sooners.
- Umoja Gibson leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Hill collects one block a game to pace Oklahoma.
Utah State Key Players
- Neemias Queta averaged 14.9 points per game last season while adding 10.1 rebounds.
- Rollie Worster averaged 3.6 assists per game.
- Brock Miller had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Justin Bean collected 1.3 steals per game. Queta averaged 3.3 blocks a contest.