The Oklahoma State Cowboys (18-15) take on the Youngstown State Penguins (24-9) on Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Cowboys’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Penguins ( ).
The betting insights in what follows use the latest odds as of March 15, 2023 at 1:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Oklahoma State vs Youngstown State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Oklahoma State Offense Vs. Youngstown State Defense
|Oklahoma State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Youngstown State Defense|
|68.5 (262)||Points/Gm||72.6 (257)|
|36.9 (63)||Possessions/Game||35.4 (240)|
|43.2 (262)||Field Goal %||45.5 (282)|
|31.1 (328)||3PT %||33.9 (182)|
|49.3 (266)||Effective FG %||51.3 (239)|
|53 (243)||True Shooting %||55.4 (227)|
Youngstown State Offense Vs. Oklahoma State Defense
|Youngstown State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Oklahoma State Defense|
|82.5 (5)||Points/Gm||66.1 (63)|
|35.4 (117)||Possessions/Game||36.9 (298)|
|49.1 (9)||Field Goal %||39.8 (12)|
|36.8 (49)||3PT %||31.8 (64)|
|55.6 (15)||Effective FG %||45.8 (15)|
|59.4 (10)||True Shooting %||50.6 (31)|
Best Betting Sites For Oklahoma State vs Youngstown State
Total Bonus Offer
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
GET A FREE
When You Register for DFS
Register for DFS, receive a free NBA Entry
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Oklahoma State Betting Insights
- Oklahoma State is 16-17-0 ATS this season.
- The Cowboys are 6-5 ATS this season when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- A total of 15 out of Oklahoma State’s 33 games this season have hit the over.
- In seven games this season, the Cowboys and their opponents have gone over 151.5 combined points.
- Oklahoma State has had an average of 134.5 points in its games this season, 17 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Youngstown State Betting Insights
- Youngstown State has won 18 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover 13 times.
- The Penguins have covered the spread when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
- In Youngstown State’s 31 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 21 times.
- The Penguins have played 18 games this season that ended with a combined score over 151.5 points.
- Youngstown State’s average game total this season has been 155.1, 3.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Oklahoma State Key Players
- Bryce Thompson leads the Cowboys in scoring (11.7 points per game) and assists (2.6 assists per game).
- Moussa Cisse paces Oklahoma State with eight rebounds per game.
- John-Michael Wright is the top three-point shooter for the Cowboys, knocking down 1.9 per game.
- Oklahoma State’s blocks leader is Cisse, who records two per game. Wright leads the team averaging 0.9 steals a contest.
Youngstown State Key Players
- Dwayne Cohill holds the top spot on the Penguins scoring and assist lists, tallying 17.8 points and 4.8 assists per game.
- Adrian Nelson collects all of the boards and is the Youngstown State leader in rebounds, getting 9.5 per game.
- Brandon Rush is tops from three-point range for the Penguins, hitting 2.3 treys per game.
- Cohill tops Youngstown State in steals with 1.4 per game, and Nelson leads the squad in blocks with 0.5 per game.