The No. 7 Oklahoma State Cowboys (10-1, 7-1 Big 12) and the No. 10 Oklahoma Sooners (10-1, 7-1 Big 12) clash in Bedlam. The Cowboys () and the Sooners ( to win on the moneyline) match up on November 27, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. A total of points has been set for the contest.
In this article we will break down what you need to know to make a bet on the game. That includes key metrics, stats and trends, while also providing you with the best odds available.
This article refers to betting data current as of November 27, 2021 at 7:02 PM ET. See all the latest odds for this contest in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Oklahoma State Vs. Oklahoma Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
Oklahoma State Offense Vs. Oklahoma Defense
|Cowboys Offense||Stats (Rank)||Sooners Defense|
|31.4 (46)||Points/Gm||24.2 (52)|
|378.7 (79)||Yards/Gm||384.4 (84)|
|218.7 (75)||Pass Yards/Gm||262.1 (115)|
|160.0 (66)||Rush Yards/Gm||122.3 (27)|
|7.5 (71)||Yards/Pass||7.7 (90)|
|3.9 (86)||Yards/Rush||3.6 (27)|
|42.9% (47)||3rd Down %||37.5% (51)|
|10 (48)||Turnovers||12 (34)|
|4 (22)||Sacks||13 (16)|
Oklahoma Offense Vs. Oklahoma State Defense
|Oklahoma Offense||Stats (Rank)||Oklahoma State Defense|
|38.9 (10)||Points/Gm||14.9 (2)|
|439.6 (29)||Yards/Gm||245.4 (4)|
|265.7 (28)||Pass Yards/Gm||163.6 (5)|
|173.9 (54)||Rush Yards/Gm||81.7 (4)|
|8.7 (19)||Yards/Pass||6.0 (8)|
|5.3 (12)||Yards/Rush||2.7 (5)|
|43.6% (35)||3rd Down %||23.6% (2)|
|10 (48)||Turnovers||12 (34)|
|7 (52)||Sacks||11 (35)|
When Oklahoma State Has The Ball
- The Cowboys average 3.9 yards per carry (86th in college football) compared to the 3.6 per attempt the Sooners give up (27th in the FBS).
- The 218.7 passing yards per game Oklahoma State averages ranks 75th in the FBS, while the 262.1 Oklahoma gives up ranks 115th in college football.
- The Cowboys’ 160.0 rushing yards per game is good for 66th in the FBS. The Sooners’ defense allows 122.3 on the ground (27th in college football).
- Oklahoma State ranks 71st in the FBS at 7.5 yards per pass attempt. Oklahoma allows 7.7 yards per passing play (90th in college football).
When Oklahoma Has The Ball
- The Cowboys allow 81.7 rushing yards per game (fourth in the FBS). The Sooners’ running game ranks 54th in college football (173.9).
- Oklahoma converts 43.6% of its third-down plays (35th in college football). Oklahoma State’s defense gives up third-down conversions at a 23.6% clip (second).
- The Sooners’ offense is 29th in college football averaging 439.6 yards per game, while the Cowboys rank fourth in yards allowed (245.4).
- Oklahoma averages 265.7 passing yards per game (28th in the FBS). It will be up against takes on the Cowboys’ defense which ranks fifth, giving up 163.6 yards per game through the air.
Oklahoma State Betting Trends And Insights
- Oklahoma State is 9-1-0 ATS this season.
- The Cowboys are 4-1 ATS this season when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Oklahoma State and its opponents have combined to go over the point total three out of 10 times this season.
- In five games this season, Oklahoma State and its opponents have scored more than 49.5 combined points.
- The Cowboys have won all seven of the games they have been the moneyline favorite this season.
Oklahoma Betting Trends And Insights
- Oklahoma has put together a 5-6-0 ATS record so far this season.
- Oklahoma and its opponents have combined to hit the over six out of 11 times this season.
- Oklahoma’s games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 49.5 points in seven of 11 outings.
- This is the first time the Sooners will play as underdogs this season.
Oklahoma State Players To Watch
- Spencer Sanders leads the team with 1,997 passing yards (199.7 yards per game) and has a 60.2% completion percentage this year (159-of-264) while throwing 15 touchdowns with six interceptions. He also has 403 rushing yards on 103 carries with five touchdowns, averaging 40.3 yards per game.
- Jaylen Warren has rushed for a team-leading 965 yards on 203 attempts (87.7 yards per game) while scoring seven touchdowns.
- This season Davontavean Martin has 51 catches and leads the team with 720 yards (80.0 per game) while scoring six touchdowns.
- Brennan Presley has contributed with 361 yards on 29 catches and five touchdowns. He averages 36.1 receiving yards per game this year.
- Rashod Owens has 232 receiving yards on 16 receptions, with one touchdown, averaging 38.7 yards per game.
Oklahoma Players To Watch
- Spencer Rattler leads the team with 1,471 passing yards (163.4 yards per game) and has a 74.6% completion percentage this year (138-of-185) while throwing 11 touchdowns with five interceptions.
- Kennedy Brooks has rushed for a team-high 969 yards on 161 attempts (88.1 yards per game) and 10 touchdowns.
- Caleb Williams has 372 yards on 53 carries (41.3 ypg), with six rushing touchdowns.
- This season Marvin Mims has 29 catches and leads the team with 644 yards (58.5 per game) while hauling in four touchdowns.
- Jadon Haselwood has tacked on 381 yards (on 36 catches) and six touchdowns.
- Michael Woods has 363 receiving yards on 30 receptions, with two touchdowns, averaging 40.3 yards per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from