The Oklahoma State Cowboys (20-15) will host the North Texas Mean Green (28-7) after winning three home games in a row. The matchup begins at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 21, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Cowboys’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Mean Green ( ).
The betting insights in the following article use the latest odds as of March 21, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus up to $1,000!
Oklahoma State vs North Texas Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Oklahoma State Offense Vs. North Texas Defense
|Oklahoma State Offense||Stats (Rank)||North Texas Defense|
|68.5 (262)||Points/Gm||55.6 (1)|
|38.7 (37)||Possessions/Game||28.9 (9)|
|43.1 (267)||Field Goal %||39.6 (9)|
|31.4 (318)||3PT %||30.9 (28)|
|49.2 (272)||Effective FG %||45.0 (7)|
|52.9 (246)||True Shooting %||49.5 (9)|
North Texas Offense Vs. Oklahoma State Defense
|North Texas Offense||Stats (Rank)||Oklahoma State Defense|
|64.7 (336)||Points/Gm||65.9 (54)|
|28.9 (355)||Possessions/Game||38.7 (326)|
|43.9 (217)||Field Goal %||39.6 (9)|
|35.7 (95)||3PT %||31.5 (49)|
|51.2 (174)||Effective FG %||45.7 (14)|
|55.4 (120)||True Shooting %||50.5 (28)|
Best Betting Sites For Oklahoma State vs North Texas
Oklahoma State Betting Insights
- Oklahoma State has covered 16 times in 35 chances against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys have an ATS record of 8-6-1 when playing as at least 4-point favorites this season.
- Oklahoma State’s games have hit the over 15 out of 35 times this season.
- In 27 of 35 games this season, the Cowboys and their opponents have gone over 121 points.
- Oklahoma State’s matchups this year have an average point total of 134.4, 13.4 more points than this game’s over/under.
North Texas Betting Insights
- North Texas has covered 18 times in 33 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Mean Green have not covered the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- In North Texas’ 33 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 16 times.
- The Mean Green have played 16 games this season that finished with a combined score higher than 121 points.
- North Texas has had an average of 120.3 points scored in its games so far this season, 0.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Oklahoma State Key Players
- Bryce Thompson leads the Cowboys in points and assists. He puts up 11.9 points per game while adding 2.5 assists.
- Oklahoma State’s rebounding leader is Moussa Cisse, who pulls down 8.1 per game.
- John-Michael Wright is the top three-point shooter for the Cowboys, hitting 1.9 per game.
- Oklahoma State’s steals leader is Wright, who collects 0.9 per game. Cisse leads the team averaging 2.0 blocks a game.
North Texas Key Players
- Tylor Perry outpaced his teammates on the Mean Green scoring front by putting up 17.1 points per game. He adds 3.4 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to North Texas leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Abou Ousmane with 6.0 rebounds per game and Kai Huntsberry with 3.1 assists per game.
- Perry makes more threes per game than any other member of the Mean Green, averaging 3.1 treys per game.
- Rubin Jones tops North Texas in steals with 1.4 per game, and Ousmane leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.