The NC State Wolf Pack (3-0) will attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Oklahoma State Cowboys (3-1) on Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at Mohegan Sun Arena. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Cowboys’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Wolf Pack ( ).
The insights in this article are based off odds valid as of November 17, 2021 at 7:59 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Oklahoma State vs NC State Betting Odds
Oklahoma State Offense Vs. NC State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Oklahoma State Offense||Stats (Rank)||NC State Defense|
|76.6 (52)||Points/Gm||69.7 (157)|
|73.3 (38)||Possessions/Game||67.2 (89)|
|45.9 (74)||Field Goal %||45.3 (259)|
|33.4 (188)||3PT %||34.5 (231)|
|51.2 (124)||Effective FG %||51.3 (245)|
|55.5 (93)||True Shooting %||54.6 (241)|
NC State Offense vs. Oklahoma State Defense (From 2020-21)
|NC State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Oklahoma State Defense|
|72.8 (128)||Points/Gm||72.9 (246)|
|67.4 (238)||Possessions/Game||74.1 (326)|
|47.2 (37)||Field Goal %||41.3 (59)|
|36.1 (68)||3PT %||32.4 (96)|
|53 (68)||Effective FG %||47.4 (58)|
|56.2 (72)||True Shooting %||50.8 (53)|
Oklahoma State Betting Insights
- Oklahoma State won 18 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover or pushing 12 times.
- The Cowboys covered the spread five times last season (5-6 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 20 times in Oklahoma State’s games.
- In 24 games last season, Oklahoma State and its opponents scored more than 137.5 combined points.
- The average point total in Cowboys outings last season was 143.5, 6.0 more points than the over/under for this game.
NC State Betting Insights
- NC State won 11 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover or pushing 13 times.
- The Wolf Pack had an ATS record of 3-4-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs last year.
- A total of 14 of NC State’s games last season went over the point total.
- NC State played 16 games last season that ended with a point total over 137.5 points.
- Wolf Pack matchups last year had a 143.3-point average over/under, 5.8 more points than this game’s point total.
Oklahoma State Key Players
- Cade Cunningham racked up 20.2 points per game last season and recorded 3.5 assists.
- Isaac Likekele collected 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Cunningham made 2.3 threes per game a season ago.
- Cunningham averaged 1.7 steals per game. Kalib Boone collected 1.7 blocks a contest.
NC State Key Players
- Jericole Hellems put up 12.9 points per game last season.
- Manny Bates pulled down 5.8 rebounds per game and Cam Hayes averaged 3.2 assists per game.
- Braxton Beverly was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.4 per game.
- Shakeel Moore averaged 1.4 steals per game. Bates collected 2.7 blocks a contest.