The Oklahoma State Cowboys (19-15) take on the Eastern Washington Eagles (23-10) on Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN2. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Cowboys’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Eagles ( ).
The betting trends in this article reflect odds as of March 19, 2023 at 1:39 PM ET.
Oklahoma State vs Eastern Washington Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Oklahoma State Offense Vs. Eastern Washington Defense
|Oklahoma State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Eastern Washington Defense|
|68.5 (262)||Points/Gm||71.5 (224)|
|37.8 (42)||Possessions/Game||30.4 (23)|
|42.9 (280)||Field Goal %||42.7 (102)|
|30.9 (335)||3PT %||33.1 (123)|
|48.9 (287)||Effective FG %||49.9 (151)|
|52.7 (253)||True Shooting %||55.3 (218)|
Eastern Washington Offense Vs. Oklahoma State Defense
|Eastern Washington Offense||Stats (Rank)||Oklahoma State Defense|
|77.2 (52)||Points/Gm||66 (60)|
|30.4 (339)||Possessions/Game||37.8 (319)|
|49.3 (7)||Field Goal %||39.7 (11)|
|36.1 (75)||3PT %||31.6 (56)|
|57.2 (3)||Effective FG %||45.7 (14)|
|60.7 (2)||True Shooting %||50.5 (28)|
Best Betting Sites For Oklahoma State vs Eastern Washington
Oklahoma State Betting Insights
- Oklahoma State has compiled a 16-18-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys have covered the spread three times this season (3-1 ATS) when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- Oklahoma State and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 15 out of 34 times this season.
- Cowboys games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 144.5 points seven times.
- Oklahoma State has had an average of 134.5 points in its games this season, 10 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Eastern Washington Betting Insights
- Eastern Washington is 19-12-1 ATS this year.
- The Eagles have won their only game this year when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- In Eastern Washington’s 32 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 20 times.
- The Eagles have played 21 games this season that have gone over 144.5 combined points scored.
- The average over/under for Eastern Washington’s matchups this season is 148.6, 4.1 more points than this game’s point total.
Oklahoma State Key Players
- The Cowboys points and assists leader is Bryce Thompson. He puts up 11.6 points per game and dishes out 2.6 assists.
- Oklahoma State is led in rebounds by Moussa Cisse’s 8.2 per game.
- The Cowboys are led by John-Michael Wright from long distance. He connects on 1.9 shots from deep per game.
- Wright leads the team with 0.9 steals per game. Cisse collects two blocks a contest to pace Oklahoma State.
Eastern Washington Key Players
- Steele Venters owns the Eagles top spot in scoring with 15.7 points per game and also tacks on 2.8 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest.
- The Eastern Washington leaders in rebounds and assists are Casey Jones (5.8 rebounds per game) and Angelo Allegri (3.5 assists per game).
- Venters leads the Eagles in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.4 made threes per game.
- Venters tops Eastern Washington in steals with 0.8 per game, and Ethan Price leads the squad in blocks with one per game.