The East Carolina Pirates (3-0) will look to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Oklahoma Sooners (2-0) on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at The HTC Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Sooners’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Pirates ( ).
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of November 18, 2021 at 4:22 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Oklahoma vs East Carolina Betting Odds
Oklahoma Offense Vs. East Carolina Defense (From 2020-21)
|Oklahoma Offense||Stats (Rank)||East Carolina Defense|
|74.5 (89)||Points/Gm||67.9 (102)|
|69 (175)||Possessions/Game||68.2 (138)|
|44.3 (158)||Field Goal %||42.3 (117)|
|34 (161)||3PT %||32.1 (85)|
|50.8 (145)||Effective FG %||49.2 (152)|
|54.6 (135)||True Shooting %||53.7 (203)|
East Carolina Offense vs. Oklahoma Defense (From 2020-21)
|East Carolina Offense||Stats (Rank)||Oklahoma Defense|
|66.8 (276)||Points/Gm||69.9 (165)|
|68.3 (201)||Possessions/Game||69.7 (198)|
|41 (304)||Field Goal %||42.3 (117)|
|30.4 (314)||3PT %||35.7 (281)|
|46 (319)||Effective FG %||49.1 (146)|
|50.6 (301)||True Shooting %||52.1 (116)|
Oklahoma Betting Insights
- Oklahoma won 14 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 14 times.
- When playing as at least 13-point favorites last season, the Sooners had an ATS record of 3-3.
- Oklahoma’s games went over the point total 14 out of 28 times last season.
- Oklahoma’s 28 games last season went over this contest’s total of 137 points 18 times.
- Sooners matchups last season had an average total of 144.1, 7.1 more points than this game’s over/under.
East Carolina Betting Insights
- East Carolina went 5-12-0 ATS last season.
- The Pirates were an underdog by 13 points or more two times last season, and covered the spread in both.
- In East Carolina’s games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total six times.
- East Carolina played six games last season that had more than 137 combined points scored.
- The average over/under for Pirates outings last year was 136, one fewer point than this game’s total.
Oklahoma Key Players
- Austin Reaves put up 18.4 points per game last season while adding 5.5 rebounds and 4.6 assists.
- Umoja Gibson had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He hit 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Elijah Harkless averaged 1.8 steals per game. Kur Kuath collected 1.4 blocks a game.
East Carolina Key Players
- Jayden Gardner put up 18.3 points per game last season while also adding 8.3 rebounds.
- Tristen Newton racked up 4.2 assists per game.
- J.J. Miles was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.4 per game.
- Newton averaged 1.2 steals per game. Ludgy Debaut collected one block a contest.