The No. 21 Baylor Bears (13-5, 3-3 Big 12) will attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Oklahoma Sooners (11-7, 2-4 Big 12) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Lloyd Noble Center. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN2. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bears’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Sooners ( ).
The insights in what follows use the latest odds as of January 21, 2023 at 1:44 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Baylor vs Oklahoma Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Baylor Offense Vs. Oklahoma Defense
|Baylor Offense||Stats (Rank)||Oklahoma Defense|
|80.6 (27)||Points/Gm||63.9 (45)|
|12.4 (111)||Possessions/Game||10.6 (164)|
|46.2 (92)||Field Goal %||42.5 (132)|
|36.2 (73)||3PT %||28.6 (12)|
|54.4 (44)||Effective FG %||47.0 (59)|
|58.9 (23)||True Shooting %||50.9 (51)|
Oklahoma Offense Vs. Baylor Defense
|Oklahoma Offense||Stats (Rank)||Baylor Defense|
|68.5 (261)||Points/Gm||69.8 (202)|
|10.6 (199)||Possessions/Game||12.4 (252)|
|48.9 (17)||Field Goal %||43.6 (186)|
|36.8 (57)||3PT %||33.7 (188)|
|55.6 (22)||Effective FG %||50.1 (190)|
|58.7 (26)||True Shooting %||53.8 (145)|
Best Betting Sites For Baylor vs Oklahoma
Baylor Betting Insights
- Baylor has compiled a 9-9-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Bears have an ATS record of 6-9 when playing as at least 2-point favorites this season.
- Baylor’s games have hit the over 11 out of 18 times this season.
- Bears games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 142 points 11 times.
- The average total in Baylor’s matchups this year is 150.4, 8.4 more points than this game’s over/under.
Oklahoma Betting Insights
- Oklahoma has put together a 9-9-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Sooners are 4-3 ATS this season when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- A total of eight Oklahoma’s games this year have gone over the point total.
- The Sooners have combined with their opponents to score more than 142 points in four of 18 games this season.
- The average total for Oklahoma’s games this season is 132.4 points, 9.6 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Baylor Key Players
- Keyonte George leads the Bears in scoring, putting up 17.7 points per game.
- Jalen Bridges paces Baylor with 5.3 rebounds a game and Adam Flagler leads the team with 5.3 assists per contest.
- Flagler makes 2.9 treys per game to lead the Bears.
- Dale Bonner leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Bridges collects 1.2 blocks a contest to pace Baylor.
Oklahoma Key Players
- Grant Shertfield’s strong showing this season give him the top spot on the Sooners scoring and assists leaderboards with 17.5 points per game and 3.6 assists per game.
- Tanner Groves collects all of the boards and is the Oklahoma leader in rebounds, getting 7.3 per game.
- Shertfield makes more threes per game than any other member of the Sooners, averaging 2.4 treys per game.
- Shertfield tops Oklahoma in steals with 0.8 per game, and Groves leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.