The Oilers areon the moneyline to win, while the Sharks have odds to claim victory when the teams meet on Tuesday. The total in this matchup has been set at .
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of April 5, 2022 at 10:12 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Oilers Vs. Sharks Betting Odds
Oilers Vs. Sharks Player Props
Injury Report as of April 5
Oilers: Josh Archibald: Out (Illness), Mikko Koskinen: Probable (Illness)
Sharks: Kevin Labanc: Out (Shoulder), Adin Hill: Out (Lower Body), Jonah Gadjovich: Questionable (Undisclosed), Nikolai Knyzhov: Out (Lower Body)
|Oilers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Sharks Defense|
|3.5 (6)||Goals/Game||3.18 (20)|
|33.8 (8)||Shots/Game||31.8 (18)|
|10.4% (9)||Shooting %||10% (21)|
|10.1 (28)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||8.8 (3)|
|Sharks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Oilers Defense|
|2.63 (29)||Goals/Game||3.21 (21)|
|29.1 (27)||Shots/Game||31.8 (18)|
|9.1% (26)||Shooting %||10.1% (23)|
|8.2 (17)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.4 (8)|
Oilers And Sharks Betting Trends
- The Oilers have won 31 of their 46 games when listed as a moneyline favorite this season (67.4%).
- Edmonton has gone 17-6 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -180 or shorter (73.9% win percentage).
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Oilers a 64.3% chance to win.
- The Sharks have been listed as an underdog 49 times this season, and won 16, or 32.7%, of those games.
- This season San Jose has won six of its 20 games, or 30.0%, when it’s the underdog by at least +155 on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Sharks have a 39.2% chance to win.
Head to Head
The last time these two squads squared off, Edmonton won 5-2. Leon Draisaitl scored two goals for the Oilers. Tomas Hertl and Erik Karlsson each scored one goal for the Sharks.
- A productive offensive player this season for Edmonton, Connor McDavid has put up 105 points.
- Draisaitl has 50 goals and 51 assists for Edmonton to compile 101 total points (1.4 per game).
- With 47 points through 64 games (24 goals and 23 assists), Zach Hyman has been an important part of Edmonton’s offensive efforts this season.
- As Edmonton’s top goalie, Mikko Koskinen has recorded 22 wins and 10 losses this season while allowing 120 goals with 1105 saves.
- Timo Meier has put up 66 points (one per game) for San Jose, with 31 goals and 35 assists in 63 games (playing 19:07 per game).
- Hertl has helped lead the attack for San Jose this season with 26 goals and 31 assists.
- San Jose’s Logan Couture is among the leaders on the team with 47 total points (22 goals and 25 assists).
- James Reimer is 16-15-4 on the season, giving up 104 goals (2.8 goals against average) and collecting 1123 saves with a .915 save percentage (15th in the league).