The Oilers areon the moneyline to win, while the Kings have odds to claim victory when the teams meet on Wednesday. The total for this matchup has been set at .
The betting trends in the article below reflect odds as of March 30, 2022 at 8:12 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Oilers Vs. Kings Betting Odds
Oilers Vs. Kings Player Props
Injury Report as of March 30
Oilers: Kris Russell: Out (Illness)
Kings: Dustin Brown: Out (Upper Body), Drew Doughty: Out (Upper Body), Brendan Lemieux: Out (Lower Body), Andreas Athanasiou: Out (Undisclosed), Matt Roy: Out (Lower Body), Sean Walker: Out (Lower Body), Blake Lizotte: Questionable (Undisclosed), Mikey Anderson: Out (Upper Body)
|Oilers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kings Defense|
|3.43 (7)||Goals/Game||2.82 (9)|
|33.5 (9)||Shots/Game||28.6 (1)|
|10.2% (11)||Shooting %||9.9% (20)|
|9.9 (24)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||5.3 (32)|
|Kings Offense||Stats (Rank)||Oilers Defense|
|2.84 (21)||Goals/Game||3.22 (21)|
|35.0 (5)||Shots/Game||31.6 (16)|
|8.1% (32)||Shooting %||10.2% (24)|
|6.8 (5)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.3 (10)|
Oilers And Kings Betting Trends
- The Oilers have won 65.1% of their games this season when they’ve been a moneyline favorite (28-15).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -195 or shorter, Edmonton has gone 15-4 (winning 78.9%).
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Oilers a 66.1% chance to win.
- The Kings have been listed as an underdog 37 times this season, and won 15, or 40.5%, of those games.
- This season Los Angeles has won five of its seven games when it’s the underdog by at least +165 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Kings have a 37.7% chance to win.
Head to Head
In the last meeting between these teams, Edmonton secured a 5-2 victory. The Oilers’ top performers included Connor McDavid (one goal and one assist) and Kailer Yamamoto (one goal). Phillip Danault and Arthur Kaliyev each scored one goal for the Kings.
- McDavid is one of Edmonton’s top contributors this season with 98 points. He has averaged 0.5 goals per game, shooting 14.2%.
- With 48 goals and 48 assists, Leon Draisaitl is one of the most important offensive options for Edmonton with his 96 points (1.4 per game).
- On 171 shots (for 22 goals) and 22 assists, Zach Hyman has created 44 points this season.
- Mikko Koskinen (21-10-2) has a 3.1 goals against average and a save percentage of .901 for Edmonton.
- Anze Kopitar has racked up 57 points (0.8 per game) for Los Angeles, with 17 goals and 40 assists in 68 games (playing 20:43 per game).
- Adrian Kempe has amassed 42 points this season, with 28 goals and 14 assists.
- Los Angeles’ Trevor Moore is among the top offensive players on the team with 42 total points (13 goals and 29 assists).
- Jonathan Quick has a 15-12-4 record this season, with a .909 save percentage (24th in the league). He has 965 saves, and has allowed 97 goals (2.7 goals against average).