The latest betting odds for Game 1 of the NHL Playoffs First Round show the Edmonton Oilers listed atto win on the moneyline. The Los Angeles Kings are currently to claim victory for this contest on Monday. The over/under for this matchup has been set at .
The betting trends in the article below are based off odds valid as of May 2, 2022 at 8:12 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Oilers Vs. Kings Betting Odds
Oilers Vs. Kings Player Props
Injury Report as of May 2
Oilers: Darnell Nurse: Probable (Lower Body)
Kings: Drew Doughty: Out (Wrist), Viktor Arvidsson: Probable (Personal), Sean Walker: Out (Lower Body)
|Oilers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kings Defense|
|3.48 (7)||Goals/Game||2.84 (8)|
|33.9 (10)||Shots/Game||28.5 (2)|
|10.2% (11)||Shooting %||10.0% (19)|
|9.8 (26)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||5.5 (32)|
|Kings Offense||Stats (Rank)||Oilers Defense|
|2.87 (20)||Goals/Game||3.06 (17)|
|34.9 (5)||Shots/Game||32.2 (20)|
|8.2% (32)||Shooting %||9.5% (12)|
|6.8 (5)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.6 (8)|
Oilers And Kings Betting Trends
- The Oilers have gone 38-16 when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Edmonton is 17-4 (winning 81.0% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -205 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Oilers’ implied win probability is 67.2%.
- This season the Kings have been an underdog 45 times, and won 17, or 37.8%, of those games.
- Los Angeles has a record of 6-4 in games when sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +165 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Kings, based on the moneyline, is 37.7%.
Head to Head
In the last meeting between these teams, Edmonton earned a 3-2 win. The Oilers were led by Evan Bouchard (one goal and two assists) and Connor McDavid (one goal and one assist). Viktor Arvidsson and Trevor Moore each scored one goal for the Kings.
- With 44 goals and 79 assists this season, McDavid is one of Edmonton’s leading contributors (123 points).
- Leon Draisaitl has 55 goals and 55 assists for Edmonton to compile 110 total points (1.4 per game).
- With 54 points through 76 games (27 goals and 27 assists), Zach Hyman has been an important part of Edmonton’s offensive attack this season.
- As Edmonton’s top goalie, Mikko Koskinen has recorded 24 wins and 12 losses this season while giving up 136 goals with 1260 saves.
- Anze Kopitar has totaled 67 points (0.8 per game) for Los Angeles, with 19 goals and 48 assists in 81 games (playing 20:46 per game).
- Adrian Kempe is a leading scorer for Los Angeles with 54 total points this season. He has scored 35 goals and added 19 assists in 78 games.
- Phillip Danault is a crucial player on offense for Los Angeles with 27 goals and 24 assists.
- Jonathan Quick is 20-13-5 in 46 games this season, conceding 116 goals (2.6 goals against average) with 1168 saves and a .910 save percentage (25th in the league).