Oddsmakers give the Edmonton Oilersodds to win in Game 7 of the NHL Playoffs First Round and list the Los Angeles Kings at on the moneyline for this Saturday matchup. The total for this game is set at .
The insights in what follows reflect odds as of May 14, 2022 at 8:12 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Oilers Vs. Kings Betting Odds
Oilers Vs. Kings Player Props
Injury Report as of May 14
Oilers: Leon Draisaitl: Questionable (Lower Body)
Kings: Drew Doughty: Out (Wrist), Viktor Arvidsson: Out (Lower Body), Sean Walker: Out (Lower Body)
|Oilers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kings Defense|
|3.48 (7)||Goals/Game||2.84 (8)|
|33.9 (10)||Shots/Game||28.5 (2)|
|10.2% (11)||Shooting %||10.0% (19)|
|9.8 (26)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||5.5 (32)|
|Kings Offense||Stats (Rank)||Oilers Defense|
|2.87 (20)||Goals/Game||3.06 (17)|
|34.9 (5)||Shots/Game||32.2 (20)|
|8.2% (32)||Shooting %||9.5% (12)|
|6.8 (5)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.6 (8)|
Oilers And Kings Betting Trends
- The Oilers are 41-19 when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Edmonton is 18-6 (winning 75.0% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -205 or shorter.
- The Oilers have a 67.2% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Kings have been made an underdog 51 times this season, and won 20, or 39.2%, of those games.
- Los Angeles has a record of 8-5 in games when bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least +165 on the moneyline.
- The Kings have a 37.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Head to Head
Edmonton secured a 4-2 win in the last meeting between these squads. Evander Kane scored two goals for the Oilers. Sean Durzi and Carl Grundstrom each scored one goal for the Kings.
- Connor McDavid has been critical to Edmonton’s offense this season, registering 123 points in 80 games.
- Having scored 55 goals and adding 55 assists, Leon Draisaitl is an important piece of the offense for Edmonton through 80 games.
- On 213 shots (for 27 goals) and 27 assists, Zach Hyman has contributed 54 points this season.
- Across 45 games played, Mikko Koskinen has a goaltending record of 24-12-2. During those games, he’s allowed 136 goals while recording 1260 saves.
- Anze Kopitar has racked up 67 points (0.8 per game) for Los Angeles, with 19 goals and 48 assists in 81 games (playing 20:46 per game).
- Adrian Kempe is one of the top contributors for Los Angeles with 54 total points (0.7 per game), with 35 goals and 19 assists in 78 games.
- Phillip Danault’s 27 goals and 24 assists add up to 51 points this season.
- Jonathan Quick has a 20-13-5 record this season, with a .910 save percentage (33rd in the league). He has 1168 saves, and has conceded 116 goals (2.6 goals against average).