The latest betting odds for Game 2 of the NHL Playoffs First Round show the Edmonton Oilers listed atto win on the moneyline. The Los Angeles Kings are currently to come out on top for this contest on Wednesday. The over/under for this contest is set at .
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of May 4, 2022 at 8:12 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Oilers Vs. Kings Betting Odds
Oilers Vs. Kings Player Props
Injury Report as of May 4
Kings: Drew Doughty: Out (Wrist), Viktor Arvidsson: Out (Personal), Sean Walker: Out (Lower Body)
|Oilers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kings Defense|
|3.48 (7)||Goals/Game||2.84 (8)|
|33.9 (10)||Shots/Game||28.5 (2)|
|10.2% (11)||Shooting %||10% (19)|
|9.8 (26)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||5.5 (32)|
|Kings Offense||Stats (Rank)||Oilers Defense|
|2.87 (20)||Goals/Game||3.06 (17)|
|34.9 (5)||Shots/Game||32.2 (20)|
|8.2% (32)||Shooting %||9.5% (12)|
|6.8 (5)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.6 (8)|
Oilers And Kings Betting Trends
- The Oilers have compiled a 38-17 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Edmonton has a record of 14-2 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -215 or shorter (87.5% win percentage).
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Oilers a 68.3% chance to win.
- This season the Kings have been an underdog 46 times, and won 18, or 39.1%, of those games.
- Los Angeles has a record of 6-2 in games when sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +175 on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 36.4% chance of victory for the Kings.
Head to Head
In the last meeting between these squads, Los Angeles earned a 4-3 victory. The Oilers were led by Leon Draisaitl (one goal) and Connor McDavid (one goal and one assist). Brendan Lemieux and Trevor Moore were among the four Kings skaters to score one goal each.
- One of Edmonton’s top offensive players this season is McDavid, who has put up 123 points in 80 games.
- Draisaitl has 55 goals and 55 assists for Edmonton to compile 110 total points (1.4 per game).
- On 213 shots (for 27 goals) and 27 assists, Zach Hyman has recorded 54 points this season.
- In 45 games played this season, Mikko Koskinen (24-12-2) has given up 136 goals.
- Anze Kopitar has scored 19 goals (0.2 per game) and dished out 48 assists (0.6 per game), contributing to the Los Angeles offense with 67 total points (0.8 per game). He takes 2.6 shots per game, shooting 9%.
- Adrian Kempe has helped lead the attack for Los Angeles this season with 35 goals and 19 assists.
- Phillip Danault has 51 points so far, including 27 goals and 24 assists.
- Jonathan Quick has a 20-13-5 record this season, with a .910 save percentage (36th in the league). He has 1168 saves, and has given up 116 goals (2.6 goals against average).