The latest betting odds for this matchup have the Oilers listed atto win on the moneyline. The Blues are currently to claim victory for this contest on Friday. This game has a total of .
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of April 1, 2022 at 8:12 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Oilers Vs. Blues Betting Odds
Oilers Vs. Blues Player Props
Injury Report as of April 1
Oilers: Kris Russell: Out (Illness)
Blues: Tyler Bozak: Out (Lower Body), Torey Krug: Out (Upper Body), Jordan Kyrou: Questionable (Illness), Scott Perunovich: Out (Wrist)
|Oilers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Blues Defense|
|3.43 (7)||Goals/Game||2.85 (10)|
|33.5 (10)||Shots/Game||31.3 (14)|
|10.2% (11)||Shooting %||9.1% (8)|
|10.1 (28)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.2 (12)|
|Blues Offense||Stats (Rank)||Oilers Defense|
|3.53 (5)||Goals/Game||3.22 (21)|
|30.4 (18)||Shots/Game||31.8 (18)|
|11.6% (1)||Shooting %||10.1% (24)|
|7.7 (11)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.3 (10)|
Oilers And Blues Betting Trends
- The Oilers have won 65.9% of their games this season when they’ve been a moneyline favorite (29-15).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -160 or shorter, Edmonton has a 19-8 record (winning 70.4% of its games).
- The Oilers have an implied moneyline win probability of 61.5% in this matchup.
- This season the Blues have been an underdog 22 times, and won 10, or 45.5%, of those games.
- This season St. Louis has won three of its seven games when it’s the underdog by at least +135 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this contest implies a 42.6% chance of victory for the Blues.
Head to Head
In the most recent meeting between these teams, St. Louis earned a 4-2 win. The Oilers were led by Evan Bouchard (one goal) and Leon Draisaitl (one goal). Robert Thomas’ one goal and Jordan Kyrou’s one goal and two assists were among the top showings for the Blues.
- Connor McDavid is one of Edmonton’s top contributors this season with 100 points. He has averaged 0.6 goals per game, shooting 14.1%.
- With 49 goals and 48 assists, Draisaitl is one of the top contributors for Edmonton with his 97 points (1.4 per game).
- On 172 shots (for 22 goals) and 23 assists, Zach Hyman has contributed 45 points this season.
- In the 40 games Mikko Koskinen has played this season, his save percentage is .902, 34th in the league.
- Kyrou has collected 22 goals and 40 assists in 61 games for St. Louis, good for 62 points.
- Vladimir Tarasenko is a key piece of the offense for St. Louis with 58 total points this season. He has scored 23 goals and added 35 assists in 59 games.
- Thomas has 53 points so far, including 13 goals and 40 assists.
- Jordan Binnington is 12-11-2 in 30 games this season, conceding 93 goals (3.2 goals against average) with 851 saves and a .901 save percentage (38th in the league).