The Western Michigan Broncos (6-13, 2-4 MAC) will visit the Ohio Bobcats (10-9, 2-4 MAC) after losing seven road games in a row. The matchup tips at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 24, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bobcats’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Broncos ( ).
The betting trends in this article use the latest odds as of January 24, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Ohio vs Western Michigan Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Ohio Offense Vs. Western Michigan Defense
|Ohio Offense||Stats (Rank)||Western Michigan Defense|
|77.4 (60)||Points/Gm||72.3 (265)|
|12.1 (237)||Possessions/Game||12.7 (143)|
|45.3 (138)||Field Goal %||47.3 (336)|
|36.9 (50)||3PT %||37.0 (329)|
|52.1 (119)||Effective FG %||54.7 (343)|
|54.4 (191)||True Shooting %||63.4 (359)|
Western Michigan Offense Vs. Ohio Defense
|Western Michigan Offense||Stats (Rank)||Ohio Defense|
|71.2 (189)||Points/Gm||72.3 (265)|
|12.7 (222)||Possessions/Game||12.1 (122)|
|44.4 (194)||Field Goal %||43.5 (176)|
|34.3 (169)||3PT %||35.4 (272)|
|51.1 (177)||Effective FG %||50.5 (202)|
|54.4 (191)||True Shooting %||54.8 (178)|
Best Betting Sites For Ohio vs Western Michigan
Ohio Betting Insights
- Ohio has covered nine times in 18 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Bobcats are 3-2 ATS this season when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- Ohio’s games have hit the over 11 out of 18 times this season.
- The Bobcats’ 18 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 147.5 points nine times.
- Ohio’s contests this year have an average point total of 149.7, 2.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Western Michigan Betting Insights
- Western Michigan has won eight games against the spread this year, while failing to cover or pushing eight times.
- When playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs this year, the Broncos have an ATS record of 6-2.
- So far this year, nine out of Western Michigan’s 16 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- The Broncos have combined with their opponent to score more than 147.5 points in six of 16 games this season.
- Western Michigan has had an average of 143.5 points scored in its games so far this season, 4.0 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Ohio Key Players
- The Bobcats points and rebounds leader is Dwight Wilson. He scores 14.7 points per game and adds 9.9 rebounds.
- Ohio’s assists leader is Jaylin Hunter, who dishes out 4.2 per game.
- Miles Brown is the top three-point shooter for the Bobcats, hitting 2.1 per game.
- Ohio’s blocks leader is AJ Clayton, who collects 0.9 per game. Hunter leads the team averaging 1.6 steals a game.
Western Michigan Key Players
- Lamar Norman Jr. has the top spot on the Broncos scoring and assist lists, putting up 17.9 points and 3.1 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Markeese Hastings is the Western Michigan leader with 10.0 per game.
- Norman Jr. is tops from three-point range for the Broncos, hitting 2.9 treys per game.
- Western Michigan’s Tray Maddox has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.0 per game and Hastings is first in blocks with 0.6 per game.