The stats found in this article only reflect games that carried a betting market this season.
The Ohio Bobcats are heavy favorites () as they look to extend a three-game home win streak when they take on the Northern Illinois Huskies on Tuesday, January 5, at Convocation Center (OH). The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET and the point total for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 5, 2021, 2:15 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ohio Betting Information
- The Bobcats have compiled a 3-1 record against the spread this season.
- 2 of 4 Ohio games this season (50%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- The Bobcats fell to the Thundering Herd 81-67 and failed to cover the spread as 3.5-point underdogs, while going under the 155.5 point total in their last contest on Sunday. Dwight Wilson scored a team-high 24 points in the loss.
Ohio Players to Watch
|Ben Vander Plas||9||12.4||5.7||3.2||1.7||0.8||1.8|
Northern Illinois Betting Information
- Northern Illinois holds a losing record ATS this season, covering zero times and failing to cover six times.
- For the second time this season, the Huskies are at least a 15.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 0-1 against the spread.
- 50% of Northern Illinois’ 6 games this season have topped the over/under.
Northern Illinois Players to Watch
- Ohio’s games this season have gone over the point total for Tuesday’s matchup (134.5 points) in 20 out of six opportunities (333.3% of matchups).
- In three out of Northern Illinois’ six games this season (50%), the competing teams combined for a higher point total than the total in Tuesday’s matchup.
- The Bobcats average 83.8 points per game against the Huskies’ 60, totaling 9.3 points over the game’s total of 134.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 145.9 points per game, 11.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Bobcats have seen a 152 over/under in their games this season, 17.5 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Huskies games have a total points bet of 137.7 points this season, 3.2 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/28/2020||Northern Illinois||Northern Illinois||-3||133.5||-160||130||Regular Season||61-59 NIU|
|1/29/2019||N/A||Northern Illinois||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-60 NIU|
|1/5/2019||N/A||Ohio||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-66 NIU|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from